Can I drill a 90 corner flow for more holes?

Jstn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I picked up a 90 corner flow brand new and wanted to add a 3rd bulk head instead of just 2, this will allow one for full siphon, one for emergency and one for return.

[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I imagine this is do-able, could anyone comment? [/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I called marineland and the first time told me the bottom was tempered and the second time told me non the panels were tempered, has anyone tried or have advice on this? [/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Thanks? [/FONT]

maxxin69

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As long as it isn't tempered you should be fine. Chances are where ever the holed are drilled is fine to continue drilling.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 42 58.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 20 27.8%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.8%
Back