Columbus

ohio reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just moved out of columbus a couple of months ago and they have one of the best reefing communities I've ever seen. Reef systems is cool, big place, green house setup and a traditional store set up. Run by a guy named Todd. Cool place, great clams and sps. Another place is phishy business. Good store, I just stopped supporting it after they were caught with illegal live stock and the owner went to prison. That owner is now back at the store. A new place down the road from phishy business is rivers to reefs. I haven't been in the area lately so I haven't seen it yet but the owner (Aaron) worked at a different reef store I would always go to and was great. Very knowledgable and friendly. Good selection too. The best by far IMO is matts corals. He's a sponsor on this forum. He has amazing prices and the healthiest live stock I have ever seen. He is the only place I get my coral from. I love his store so much that even though I'm in Michigan I'm waiting to stock my new tank with coral only from him. If you have any questions about any of these stores feel free to pm me!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Check out Matt's Corals (he's a sponsor here on R2R). Great guy with some cool stuff!

Back