Budman's Corals

Budman's Corals

Living the Salt life
View Badges
Reaction score
Heart of Dixie--------------------------Mtgy,Ala
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my naso tang was friendly i could touch and hand feed him.
thats how all mine are in the frag tank,the atlantic blue still is a little shy but the wrasse will come up same as this yellow tang will.. Next there gonna jump hoops outta water LOL

luamada

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my Achilles was like that when he was in quarantine. now in the big tank he acts more like the others. my clowns eat from my tube :))

ducky727

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let us see. shoot a video and post on this thread.. Be cool to see others..

Here is a quick clip from this mornings food fest.

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid722.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fww221%2FJoshuahakes%2FMobile%2520Uploads%2Ftrim.EA09D84E-D1EA-44F4-B043-C138A2ED3189_zpsp3gwjunc.mp4&title=">

If that doesn't embed I'll post the link to my photobucket. It wouldn't let me just post via the forum, maybe too long.

hart24601

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My fuzzy dwarf lionfish was very, very friendly... He wouldn't leave my hand or arm alone when it was in the tank, not biting, but just wanting to be next to it and rub on me. You can imagine how that turned out from time to time...

Keepswiming

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thats how all mine are in the frag tank,the atlantic blue still is a little shy but the wrasse will come up same as this yellow tang will.. Next there gonna jump hoops outta water LOL
It's funny you say that because I have breaching clowns. They are hosted to a huge rbt and everytime I put my hand in they chase it. When I rip my hand out of the water because I am scared they jump into the air lol.

ducky727

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's funny you say that because I have breaching clowns. They are hosted to a huge rbt and everytime I put my hand in they chase it. When I rip my hand out of the water because I am scared they jump into the air lol.

My clowns do the same!! They are little *******s and like to attack me if my hand is in the tank without food! I've thought about trading them because I can't don't anything in the tank without getting bit by them!
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1429717680.637196.jpg

ducky727

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no idea how it started with mine. My only guess is my 5 year old constantly has his hands in the tank trying to pet them lol and one day he was screaming daddy come look!!!

Keepswiming

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no idea how it started with mine. My only guess is my 5 year old constantly has his hands in the tank trying to pet them lol and one day he was screaming daddy come look!!!
That is awesome! Maybe I should let my son out his hand in my tanks more often lol

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh wow I love this video! I want that fish! LOL!

143MPCo

ASSIST PROTECT DEFEND
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only a fully trained Jedi-Reefer, with the Force as his ally, will conquer the Zebrasoma flavescens... the force is strong with you!

Last edited:
Back