NEW Dosing Pumps IN STOCK - $119.99!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hello bud ...hows the reef going?....mine is OFF THE HOOK

Yours was ALWAYS off the hook, my friend! ;) Here are the links to my build threads.

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/large-aquariums-180g/109419-daniels-180g-mixed-reef.html

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/member-tanks/147143-daniels-anemone-propagation-120-a.html

I
've been thinking about pulling the trigger on one of these dosers for the 120. Now that I see it's working for you, I'll have to give it a shot.

Last edited:

danny dbl kick mizelle

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's the difference between the vodka and the vinegar? Are they not just different sources for carbon?

correct,,,i did both because i had read on several pages about possible cyano breakouts with vodka but not with vinegar, yet vodka works faster than vinegar so i decided to do both just in case...dont know if it helped the cyano or not but i never got a spec of cyano anywhere...so it was mostly just to be safe...i have been dosing both for going on 2 years now with fantastic results

OP
OP
Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
reefbreeders rules....i just downloaded the instructions for the jebao doser and it is MUCH MUCH easier to understand than the ones that came with the ones from fish street......

how long ago were they added to your site RB?

A couple weeks ago. We usually add new products before fish street carries them, but we wanted to make sure they worked well first, so we held off for a couple months to make sure any major issues would be ironed out before we carried the pumps.

danny dbl kick mizelle

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A couple weeks ago. We usually add new products before fish street carries them, but we wanted to make sure they worked well first, so we held off for a couple months to make sure any major issues would be ironed out before we carried the pumps.

just my crappy luck....i ordered mine from fish street at the begining of this month...i'll bet it was days after i had went to the reefbreeders site...i would have MUCH rather got mine from you guys.......:sad:

ifarmer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
where to buy these?
Please pm me as well so i do not have to hunt for this thread next time I login. thank you

Defect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick question if anyone knows. Lets say I only need to dose 7 ml a day of cal and alk. Can I set this thing to a 24 hour dosing schedule to dose that small of an amount hourly?

BODI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the warranty period of these new dosing pumps?

If I purchase through Reef Breeders and have a warranty issue, do I return to Reef Breeders?

Also curious if Reef Breeders is willing or able to offer any form of group buy discounts (for all Jebao products available through R.B.) if I were to round up a large enough order for members of my local reef club?

Thanks - Dave

Back