NEW Dosing Pumps IN STOCK - $119.99!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are excited to announce the arrival of Jebao's new dosing pump, the DP-4. It has 4 dosing heads and a built in controller for only $119.99.

The pumps are in stock and ready to ship, you can order your's here:

Dosing Pumps

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome! Do you guys have any reviews on these yet?

OP
OP
Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not yet, we just started shipping them. We waited a couple months prior to carrying them, according to Jebao very few issues have been reported, and have since been fixed. They appear to be working well so far!

427HISS

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If the doser has the same quality of Jebao pumps, the price can't be beat.

ETORRES477

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you program the various pumps for different days? For example, can you program it to dose Ca on Monday at 8 am on pump 1 and then Mag on Tuesday at 8 am on pump 2?

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm guessing it works similar to a bubble magus T01?

akitareefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can program intervals such as every 2,3,4.... days but not specifically Monday or Tuesdays. Very easy to program without having to read instructions. Low noise. The past 3 days I've had them I've been very satisfied. I have 2 and I'm thinking I'll buy another for my third tank

ETORRES477

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm guessing it works similar to a bubble magus T01?
Not sure how the Bubble Magus works, I went with the Kamoer instead because a side by side review of both mentioned the Kamoer can dose on specific days of the week and the Magus did not have that option. I'm sure the Magus has to have that option in some form or else I don't think it would be as popular as it is, so I'm not sure what they meant by that. However, more than one review claimed the Kamoer was more user friendly which sealed the decision for me. My cousin was about to buy the Magus until I told him about this one, so if he can program different pumps on different days of the week I'm sure he would pull the trigger on this one today.

ETORRES477

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can program intervals such as every 2,3,4.... days but not specifically Monday or Tuesdays. Very easy to program without having to read instructions. Low noise. The past 3 days I've had them I've been very satisfied. I have 2 and I'm thinking I'll buy another for my third tank
Awesome! Thanks for the info Akita.

ViktorVaughn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wowsers, gotta be some risk takers out there for this one. I mean, its one thing when your wp wavemaker mysteriously starts acting up or dies on you, quite another story if your doser screws up and doses incorrectly. I forsee a lot of "anyone know why my alk pump got stuck on dumping my whole bottle of Alk supplement" and similar threads popping up. Ill gladly pony up some extra cash for a proven reliable doser versus saving $200-300 initially only to have my bargain buy crash my tank I have thousands invested into.

akitareefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1406055638.041961.jpg

As far as I'm concerned every dosing pump is an accident waiting to happen. I'm not paying for a $700 pump that was also made in China :p can't beat this deal

prsnlty

Jackie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Even expensive products have issues and or lemons. I have 2 wp40s and a dc1200 and tge only issue in well over a year was that I couldn't open the wp40 pump to clean it. I mean it was awful until I figured out how to break it loose for the first time. Now it works every time. Minor issue. But the wp pumps run like new still. And like with everything we use on our tank, they need to be monitored no matter their cost or reputation.

SCMatt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also is that shipped price. That would be a sweet deal. Does it come with mounting bracket too?

Just adding it to the cart it shows a free shipping option for me, though I haven't gone all the way through checkout to actually see if it qualifies. Thinking about getting this. Great price and would save me headaches from dosing daily. Now, to pull the trigger or not....

Last edited:

billwill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm having all kinds of trouble with your website. I'm trying to order this, but the IE keeps saying it's crashing and it tries to restore it then times out.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back