The SuperLux is In Stock! $199.99 Shipped

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, we are excited to announce the release of the SuperLux, which is our latest light and adds some more features and form factor to the value series. The SuperLux is only 1.75" thick, and is 3" wider than the value fixture, so it can be mounted lower to the water and looks nicer than the value series, for only $20 more.

Each SuperLux has a built in timer, and only 1 plug, so you can dim and set the on and off times for each channel using an lcd screen built into the light.

Unlike the competition, we offer a full 2 year warranty, and our proprietary full spectrum layout which has been developed through years of research and customer feedback.

We will release a version of this light with mounting legs next month, so if you have a 24" tank and have a canopy/you don't want to hang the light, we will have a solution for you!

The SuperLux is only $199.99 with free shipping, they are in stock and ready to ship out via FedEx ground.

You can order your light here: SuperLux - Reef Breeders LEDs

IMG_3853_zpsd3d17ea9.jpg

IMG_3873_zps51d6f196.jpg

Last edited:

HomeSlizzice

Wrasse/Angelfish nut!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am wanting to put this over a tank that s 36"Lx24"W and only 12" Tall. I would probably hang the light at least 12" off the surface of the tank, do you think that the 90 degree optics would be good, or should I use 120's?

OP
OP
Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
David, the SuperLux should cover a mixed reef tank that size with the default 90 degree optics, you can remove the optics for more spread if you would like.

Vpham

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank is DSA 60x27x27 with 3" black acrylic strip center brace. It has a canopy 10" tall. mainly sps at middle top and lps, softy at bottom. Can 2 units works?

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 35.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 38 30.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back