Your take/ Water change /Salt mix /questions?/ answers? Lord if ya lisnin HELLLLPPP

Tjohnson8057

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Realizing that not keeping a good contestant water change has been holding my tank back. Trying to keep consistent but I just realized I'm gonna need more salt mix this week. I'd really like to wait till I got paid to buy another bucket of salt lol. Was wondering if anyone had some knowledge or experience with mixing different salt mixes or doing one water change with a different salt. is a small bag of cheap salt just to get me by till next week when I buy my salt in bulk? If need be I can buy my reg salt and change nothing. What if you decide to change salt all together and try something new? Would you want to slowly change over?

Reefing Madness

Carbon Doser
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why not carbon dose and not worry about water change?

footballdude2k3

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why not just wait until after you get paid and push off the water change a couple of days, or ask somebody in your local club if they have some salt?

OP
OP
T

Tjohnson8057

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can buy my reg salt if I have to, was wanting to know the pros or cons if any. The safe thing would just be stick with it. what happens if one day I wanna straight change mix? Read some on dosing carbon. Not enough yet. I get a good grade salt mix but I know there all different.

OP
OP
T

Tjohnson8057

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya I figured that would be my guess for the best way. Didn't know if a small water change would be better then No water change and wait another week.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 30.9%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back