Supplementing tank questions !

Alan600

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I been doing some research but I can't really find some good info on supplement a tank . I just want to know What are good supplements to add to keep good coral growth and good coral color ? The only things I add to my tank is iodine once a week and fuel when i feed coral twice a week.

fishroomlady

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes, IF you need to. It depends on what you keep in terms of how much is used. It also depends on how frequently you do water changes. There are different ways to supplement calcium and alk such as kalkwasser dripping - you also need to regularly test your tank water to get an idea on whether you even need to supplement.

OP
OP
A

Alan600

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I dose everyday . I'm sorry I wasn't really Specific I really don't know how to explain . But is there anything thing I should be dosing other then the big 3 main things . Any other trace elements ?

Randy Holmes-Farley

Reef Chemist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The big three are all many people dose and have fine tanks. IMO, more than that is a subtle effect, if any. I'm on my phone and can't easily copy and paste links, but check out my articles sticky at the top of this forum and click on beginners series: what needs to be supplemented. :)

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 49 86.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.3%
Back