Need help contacting coralvue

eg8r210

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I purchased an impeller for my skimmer after some discussion with Jeremy. The day the impeller came in I opened a ticket on your website because the impeller shipped didn't fit the skimmer. Carlos responded to my ticket and asked for a picture. I provided the picture in a response email and I have never heard another thing. No response to any emails back to Carlos or Jeremy. When I try to log into the the coralvue website I am successful. When I attempt to log into the support side to look at my ticket the login fails every time. This has been going on for more than a week and I need to get some communication going because I am discouraged.

TwistedTiger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent a link to your post to a coralvue rep on our forum. I'm sure she will respond or notify someone that will contact you.

Carlos@CoralVue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am truly sorry for the inconvenience. We usually try to respond to all tickets within a few hours of submission but obviously we need to work a little harder at that. Can you please email us your information (I cannot track the ticket as there isn't really any personal information on your post here) to support "at" coralvue.com?

Thank you and again, sorry for the inconvenience and delay.

OP
OP
E

eg8r210

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am truly sorry for the inconvenience. We usually try to respond to all tickets within a few hours of submission but obviously we need to work a little harder at that. Can you please email us your information (I cannot track the ticket as there isn't really any personal information on your post here) to support "at" coralvue.com?

I just sent the email again.

TwistedTiger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I purchased an impeller for my skimmer after some discussion with Jeremy. The day the impeller came in I opened a ticket on your website because the impeller shipped didn't fit the skimmer. Carlos responded to my ticket and asked for a picture. I provided the picture in a response email and I have never heard another thing. No response to any emails back to Carlos or Jeremy. When I try to log into the the coralvue website I am successful. When I attempt to log into the support side to look at my ticket the login fails every time. This has been going on for more than a week and I need to get some communication going because I am discouraged.
You're welcome

OP
OP
E

eg8r210

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems this isn't getting anywhere. Twisted thanks for your help but it appears Corlavue has more pressing matters. I see Carlos responded here on the forum however he has not responded to either one of my emails to him since then. I thought maybe the emails just weren't being sent so I forwarded to another email address and the email went through. Using this secondary email address I forwarded to their email address and still haven't heard anything. How hard is it for them to look at the image I sent them and see they sent the wrong item, then send instructions on how to get the right item or preferably just give my money back.

OP
OP
E

eg8r210

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really need a working skimmer pump but this type of support has me nervous about buying anything else from them.

Carlos@CoralVue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am sorry about this. Your handle here really does not tell me anything. I know you have sent emails but I don't know who you are so I cannot go and search for the email and take care of the issue. It is hard for me to help when I don't know who or what to search for.

timkenagy

~Unashamed 116~
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used coralvues ticket system.. Just happened to get Carlos to help with my problem with a pump. As frustrating as it is to have issues so far Carlos has been one of the best customer service reps I've ever dealt with.

thatmanMIKEson

Reefing ain't easy$
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

What's going on with the update it will not download! 242!!!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back