Reef A Palooza, California

jason g

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone from California going to check this year's show out in Costa Mesa? I plan on attending myself. I'm super excited about this one. Yes it's my first time going. :high5:

Bjreef562

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been to a couple, In my opinion It's probably one of the best show/convention that I've been too, better than MAX. I defintely won't be missing this years reef-a-palooza

OP
OP
jason g

jason g

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool. I can't wait, one of my friends is running a booth at the show. He told me it's just awesome all around.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have done RAP Cali 6 or 7 times and it gets better every year. Don't miss it!

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just looked at the floor plan, there will be a LOT of vendors. Should be an awesome show. Maybe I need to start getting in on the action. I'm sure it's a lot of fun!

tuna_bullet

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be there..........lots of goodies to be had I have a budget of $2000.............hope its enough

typicalwhiteazn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing show! Draws in 4000-5000 in attendance, no max capacity on tickets and its only $15 or $10 pre-sale. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong. I'll definitely be there all weekend and its well worth it.

I know the best of the west comes out at this show.

I was formerly a retail vendor in previous shows and this one is just NON-STOP action. I couldnt stop to even grab a bite to eat, booth was swapped with attendees during show hours and my booth was in the back half of the floor layout. So yeah, if there are vendors with some hot pieces of corals or product, this is one of the ultimate shows to showcase/sell it.

red13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been a few times, working for a vender and on my own, its a great show. I get to go again this year, helping out at the SCAPE club's booth.

defugium

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone from California going to check this year's show out in Costa Mesa? I plan on attending myself. I'm super excited about this one. Yes it's my first time going. :high5:

I plan on going too! I'm on an ot shift right now for it lol should be a good time I went to max an had a blast. It's always fun to feel out on corals

pciscott

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Come to California, have a good time, take home some color, Rap is awesome. Saturday night Round 3:) Good friends, Good times, Good eats!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 32.8%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back