It is on!!! Reef A Palooza Orlando April 11 & 12 2015

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are excited to bring you Reef A Palooza Orlando Florida 2015! Same great venue as last year however ....we have now expanded into 2 large ballrooms and are taking over the hotel for 2015. Lets have a great time and raise the roof in 2015!

The official hotel for Reef A Palooza Orlando 2015 will be the same great venue as the 2014 event...Double Tree Hilton @ The Entrance of Universal Studios Orlando. We have negotiated a great rate for our attendees of $122.00 per night for a Single King or Double Queen......(includes free overnight self parking)

In April the climate is fantastic and is definitely one of the best times of years to enjoy Orlando!!!

We welcome you to the Reef A Palooza Orlando 2015 reservation site!(click below)
Group Discount code is REE

A block of rooms have been reserved for April 9, 2015 - April 13, 2015. The special room rate will be available until March 18th or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first.

Booking a reservation from our site is simple. To begin the process, click on "Book a Room" below to receive your group's preferred rate.

Complimentary overnight self-parking will be available to all Reef-A-Palooza hotel guests.

See you at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel at the Entrance to Universal Orlando in April! We hope you enjoy your stay and your group's event!

Click on the link below

Reef A Palooza Orlando 2015

OP
OP
Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The hotel deal sound really awesome! Thank you for the helpful info!! :)

Your welcome and let us know if you have any other questions. The hotel deal is very sweet indeed! If you get a room on the Universal Studios(hotel is directly across) side you can see the magnificent fireworks display nightly

OP
OP
Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Screenshot_2014-12-25-11-49-24_resized.jpg

Happy Holidays form the Reef A Palooza Orlando Staff

Check out Reef-A-Palooza Orlando, FL 2015

macscale

Ok.. Ok.. I'm Obssesed
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Double Tree is a great location. The hotel is pretty average though. You can literally walk across the street and be at the park(s). It's less than 1 mile walk and there are plenty of people doing it. The staff is also very friendly. Unfortunately you can't watch fireworks from your room anymore because a housing development was built. Definitely Attend the WHOLE weeked!

OP
OP
Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Double Tree is a great location. The hotel is pretty average though. You can literally walk across the street and be at the park(s). It's less than 1 mile walk and there are plenty of people doing it. The staff is also very friendly. Unfortunately you can't watch fireworks from your room anymore because a housing development was built. Definitely Attend the WHOLE weeked!

Looking forward to seeing you in April. I had a great view last year of the fireworks form Universal Studios. I would double check with the hotel on the fireworks.
Lou

Last edited:

macscale

Ok.. Ok.. I'm Obssesed
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to seeing you in April. I had a great view last year of the fireworks form Universal Studios. I would double check with the hotel on the fireworks.
Lou

As far as I know, they were canceled and replaced with a 100 Years of Universal Display / Water Show with some small fireworks two years ago. I haven't been since August though.

OP
OP
Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are going to start to announce vendors for the 2015 show. Let's welcome Deep Reef Water! Deep Reef Water will be making their Reef A Palooza Orlando debut in 2015. Make sure you check out their collection of top notch quality coral frags over in booth #312 Deep Reef Water LLC is a full service saltwater and freshwater aquarium maintenance company located in Miami, Florida. Their number one priority at Deep Reef Water is to provide their customers with superior service. Their staff is armed with a combined 16 years as aquarium hobbyists. This experience enables them to work one on one with their customers to design and execute their unique vision. Post installation, they extend the partnership to include maintenance and relocation services as needed.
Check them out today on line
Deep Reef Water - Home
deep.jpg

OP
OP
Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Building An Obsession(BAO) will be in the house for Orlando 2015 at booth #400

Building An Obsession is a Houston based studio that is passionate about designing and fabricating plastic and wood based products, such as custom sumps, wet/drys, ATO, and aquariums

BAO skillfully collaborates with clients to create custom fabrication projects from their conception through to their completion. BAO engages the client with all components of a project; including concept, design and fabrication phases. With over a decade of experience in fabrication and filtration systems they pride ourselves on being able to engage with innovative design solutions to arrive at a product that meets the clients needs.

Utilizing the highest caliber tools and CNC machines, while merging traditional fabrication techniques with cutting edge technology allows for no compromise in quality regardless of project complexity.

All their products from raw materials to finished product are proudly made in the USA.

Check out their web site to see what they are up too
Building An Obsession
bao.jpg

OP
OP
Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just booked my room can't wait for this one
Very very smart! Last year there was a bunch of people left out of the venue hotel. Rooms are selling very fast and you do not want to be left out of the party at the Doubletree. Seems like we have the entire hotel to ourselves.

JFrar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hoping to make it this year, i live about an hour away. hopefully no work that weekend

lionfish5740

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
^always need another tank!!

I will be attending for sure!! Couldn't make it last year so I'm stoked to be going this year

OP
OP
Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hoping to make it this year, i live about an hour away. hopefully no work that weekend
No work that weekend only Reef A Palooza Orlando. Let us know if you need a note too show your boss...wink!

i need another tank now. :bolt:
We all know that..lol!

^always need another tank!!

I will be attending for sure!! Couldn't make it last year so I'm stoked to be going this year
See you here for Reef A Palooza Orlando 2015 extravaganza

Last edited:
OP
OP
Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquarium Art will be exhibiting in one our larger booths #215 . Aquarium Art has been providing South Florida, and select international venues, with gorgeous, exotic and unique custom aquariums for over 25 years. They specialize in the full custom design and engineering of your aquatic masterpiece and provide affordable maintenance. They truly create underwater art using only the finest and most exclusive natural pieces. Their award winning skills incorporating natural coral, exotic fish and live rock is what makes the Aquarium Art difference. The bar is held high when your only competition is Mother Nature’s own exquisite work of art- The Coral Reefs.

Be sure to check their impressive work...
safe_image.php.jpg

Aquarium Art

OP
OP
Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
San Francisco Bay Brand® Will be back and in booth #603 SFBB produces all natural frozen and freeze dried fish foods provide superior nutrition and are famous for their purity and nutrient-rich natural ingredients including: fresh seafood, fresh vegetables, algae, color enhancers and vitamins resulting in nutritious diets for all freshwater fish. SFBB foods accommodate all freshwater fish species feeding at all aquarium levels… from surface feeders to bottom dwellers and invertebrates. SFBB is committed to developing new and unique products to advance the nutritional offerings available and prolong and enhance the life of aquatic pets.
San Francisco Bay Brand, Inc., manufacturer of premium quality frozen and freeze dried fish foods for over 40 years.
Dragon Food Instant Meal & Veggie, Meat Mix Instant Meal in San Francisco

logo.jpg

Back