Can we see some pictures from you guys who are attending RAP ORLANDO??

6dxb9aph

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As far as the raffle, I am just a hobbyist, and the first time I went I bought 20 dollars of tickets and won three prizes. The second time I bought 60 dollars of tickets and again won three prizess. Both years I made more than my money back in frags/supplies. Its all luck, has nothing to do with being rigged

PapaDragon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20150413_145949.jpg
20150413_150055.jpg
20150413_150244_2.jpg
DSCN0625.jpg
20150414_190354.jpg
Some of my RAP loot and I had the best time

Aquariums Of Miami

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[video=youtube;H5D4uqVCFKs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5D4uqVCFKs[/video] here is a quick video of the show

flyfisher2

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome experience.
Plus met the 'Rev'.
Good corals and spoke with Klaus about the Bubble King I want for my 180
All in all a great experience.
I can't wait until next year!

cchsoracle

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jeez man, you don't have to remove yourself from the forum.....think about it this way: I understand how you might have initially felt when seeing someone with a "Staff" shirt on winning in the raffle, but these guys volunteered their time so that the rest of us could enjoy the show. By all means, I am happy that 1 or more of them made out with something good from the raffle. THEY EARNED IT!

Here is what I got!
RAP was a blast! This was my first expo and it was really nice getting to meat a lot of the vendors face to face. I didn't make it out there until about 2:30 on Sunday, but scored some awesome deals due to it being late in the expo. Here is what I picked up.

Rainbow Stylo on the left came from WWC, Red Dragon from Jason Fox
20150412_225208 by cchsoracle, on Flickr

Got this undata from WWC as well
20150412_225326 by cchsoracle, on Flickr

Utter Chaos and Gatorades(not open yet) from JoshPorkSandwich
20150412_225345 by cchsoracle, on Flickr

Red with purple mouth goni from Josh as well
20150412_225730 by cchsoracle, on Flickr

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I apologize for my post and accusations please remove me from the forums. Thank you and reef on

Nah stay on and let's have fun reefing! It's water under the bridge.

Pat Clark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Next year I wear a bag on my head.....I'll be the phantom reefer. I still like to say I sorry doc changed some of my meds for my fybro and they mess with my head. Not an excuse for my actions but I hope you all forgive me [emoji120]

Tab28

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jeez man, you don't have to remove yourself from the forum.....think about it this way: I understand how you might have initially felt when seeing someone with a "Staff" shirt on winning in the raffle, but these guys volunteered their time so that the rest of us could enjoy the show. By all means, I am happy that 1 or more of them made out with something good from the raffle. THEY EARNED IT!

Here is what I got!
RAP was a blast! This was my first expo and it was really nice getting to meat a lot of the vendors face to face. I didn't make it out there until about 2:30 on Sunday, but scored some awesome deals due to it being late in the expo. Here is what I picked up.

Rainbow Stylo on the left came from WWC, Red Dragon from Jason Fox

Man i wish i saw the red dragon. I bought a few from Jason, a bit earlier that morning from him. He had good deals on sunday. Not sure about saturday since i could not get near his table.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Next year I wear a bag on my head.....I'll be the phantom reefer. I still like to say I sorry doc changed some of my meds for my fybro and they mess with my head. Not an excuse for my actions but I hope you all forgive me [emoji120]

Honestly it's over and if you want me to remove all of these comments and yours I will.

cchsoracle

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man i wish i saw the red dragon. I bought a few from Jason, a bit earlier that morning from him. He had good deals on sunday. Not sure about saturday since i could not get near his table.
Wanna talk about a good deal, i got that frag from jason for $30!

Tab28

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanna talk about a good deal, i got that frag from jason for $30!
Make me cry. I did get a few chalices for less than half his online price. But the red dragon would have made my day. At that price my week.

Mattyice008

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only thing that angered me about the raffle was the oboxious lady that was screaming the whole time because she didn't win anything. It was all legit..and its odds..buy more tickets, you have a higher chance. The guy on staff that won a gift card came by our booth and still payed an extra $100 cash..nothing shady. He was a nice guy. Although I wish my 25 tickets would have somehow won me that frag tank..if I won it in a raffle, then my girlfriend would not be able to deny it coming into the apartment! Show was a little slower this year..probably due to the amount of vendors and increased space, most of the other vendors I talked to thought the same way. It was worth the trip though, I got to add to my acan collection and do some trading.

cchsoracle

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Make me cry. I did get a few chalices for less than half his online price. But the red dragon would have made my day. At that price my week.

I almost didn't notice the red dragon frags either. I couldn't believe my ears when he said $30. I should have bought more from him as he had some other acros and I didn't even ask prices because it was the first thing I bought and didn't want to run out of money without seeing everything else.

gcarroll

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pat, It's all good. I hope you will at least come shake my hand at the next RAP so we can have a drink and laugh about the whole thing.

Rev, it was good meeting you in person and thanks for your comments. It means a lot!

Last edited:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back