Can we see some pictures from you guys who are attending RAP ORLANDO??

soggytees

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's get a RAP ORLANDO photo thread started!!

Alright, you RAP attendees! Post up your pics for those of us who couldn't make it to RAP ORLANDO (and are super jealous of all of you who are there btw)! We at least want to live vicariously through all of you! LOL Show us the awesomeness of RAP! 1smile1

Pat Clark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry.....(insert face plant here) was trying to keep track of two teenage boys and totally forgot to take pics. Plus I'm a noob at this reef stuff so it was kinda like the heavens opened up and shown me the light.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry.....(insert face plant here) was trying to keep track of two teenage boys and totally forgot to take pics. Plus I'm a noob at this reef stuff so it was kinda like the heavens opened up and shown me the light.

You could write a book about the experience...it could be called "Heaven is for Real" ;)

Pat Clark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol......the worst part was I hid 40 dollars in my wallet for dinner and totally forgot about it. So i saved some instead of buying a nem that I wanted...oh well next time

reef life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got there after 2:00 today so I looked like a junkie looking for the next fix! Lol. Lots of nice corals and products on display. Glad I went even for only 2.5 hrs. Picked up some nice Chalices!!!:tongue:

Toolmandan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DSC_0226.jpg
DSC_0222.jpg

thanks to r2r for the free tickets to the awesome event!! scored a beautiful queen for 70 bucks!!!!!!!!!!!
and also 8 zoa colonies for 150 bucks!! ( go at the end of the day on sunday! nobody wants to haul the stuff home)

awesome event sure to go next year!

Tab28

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great show I recommend going both days pick up all the rare stuff the first day the second day cross you fingers for the raffles then price haggle for that piece you've been eyeing

https://www.flickr.com/gp/131393190@N04/s1Dhb7

Not only is Sunday for haggling. I over look lots of stuff in Saturday. When i have that certain piece i'm looking for. Many other things become a blur. You also can not really see a lot a what vendors have with the crowds on Saturday. Sunday i has able to what Jason Fox brought much better than Saturday. Got a few from him. He had good prices at show compared to web site and no shipping. Aussie gold torch saved $20 a head on Sunday.

Nano40

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree, I went to get a clam and found a lot of good deals. The crowds around some tables were crazy on Saturday but thinned out a bit on Sunday. Hats off to all the venders and R2R.

Pat Clark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One thing I hope they do is stop the people running the raffle and their family's from being in the raffle. It was rigged big time.

dmjr1201

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked a few up saturday.Sorry for the bad cell phone pics.
20150412_150606.jpg

Pink lemonade
20150412_150612.jpg

Pearl berry
20150412_150620.jpg

Gatorades
Also picked up oxides and laser lemon zoas need to get pics

Electrobes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I felt like the raffle was smaller in scope this year. It also felt like there was more variety of corals, and quantity, which worked out well for me! I did not do the raffles minus Neptune's first one.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back