Reef Raft Acro-mania Livesale April 4th 2015

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Raft USA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RRUSA LS April 4th_zpscefybpi3.jpg

OFFICIAL REEF RAFT USA RULES:

Sales starts 12:00PM PST Saturday APRIL 4TH 2015

You MUST create an account on our website reefraftusa.com in order to purchase.

The only method of payment is "BUY IT NOW WITH PAYPAL"

Purchase is not completed until payment is processed, Items in your shopping cart may not be available anymore when you check out
we recommend that you buy items immediately.

All purchases made during this sale are final. No exchanges or refunds will be allowed.

All promotional coupons can be used during this sale and only one per. check out.

NO PMs will be answered during the sale

We hope that there will be no duplicate purchases but in a small instant that it does, We will honor whomever payed first...

There will be a lot of $5 , $10, coral......limit 5 per customer and if you exceed the limit, we reserve the right to cancel over the limit and must buy regular coral to qualify

Prizes

There will be 2 GRAND prize winner

1. $1000 Reef Raft USA ACRO PACK (WHICH WILL BE DETERMINED SHORTLY)

2. $500 Reef Raft USA LPS PACK (WHICH WILL BE DETERMINED SHORTLY)

To qualify for GRAND prize, you must Make a regular purchase and every regular purchase item will get you a ticket into the drawing. You must check in every hour for the entire 6 hours. You must send us a PM after the sale of your hourly post number. You get to chose which drawing you want to be a part off. Winner of grand prize or any promotion must pay for shipping separate.

We will give Coupon at random value from $25-$100 at 1000 post intervals (ex. 1000,2000,3000 etc) (must make a regular purchase to qualify)

SHIPPING

Shipping will be a flat rate of $49.00 FEDEX Overnight.

Combine shipping is allow but purchase must be made under the same account.

date of shipping will be determine after sale is complete

Local pick is welcome and free

Last edited:

dodgerblew

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Other then the $5,$10 special priced sticks will the other sticks offered be well discounted too?

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This going to be great.
One day before Easter........... be on the look out for the Signature Easter Stick!

Rob Top1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Forgive what may seem obvious, but years of working retails have taught me to take ad type for what it says.
You are saying to get in the grand prize drawing I must make a regular purchase. As in a regular priced, not on sale purpose. And for every regular (non sale) purchase I get an energy.
Am I understanding this correctly

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Forgive what may seem obvious, but years of working retails have taught me to take ad type for what it says.
You are saying to get in the grand prize drawing I must make a regular purchase. As in a regular priced, not on sale purpose. And for every regular (non sale) purchase I get an energy.
Am I understanding this correctly

To qualify you must make a purchase of a coral that is not one of the $5 or $10 corals. Each purchase (excluding the $5 or $10) will get you a ticket into the drawing. Buy 20 items and you get 20 tickets. You also have to check in (make a post) every hour during the sale. Once the sale is over you will need to send them a PM with the post number for each check in. If you don't check in each hour then you can't get into the drawing.

thanhreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"To qualify for GRAND prize, you must Make a regular purchase and every regular purchase item will get you a ticket into the drawing. You must check in every hour for the entire 12 hours..." LOL. There is only 6 hours.

OP
OP
Reef Raft USA

Reef Raft USA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will this be the thread for the live sale?

we will continue with this thread for the livesale on april 4th at 12:00 PM PST

Sweet, will you guys be using reefbids again?

this sale will be on reefraftusa.com

Other then the $5,$10 special priced sticks will the other sticks offered be well discounted too?

sales will be on all coral.....there will be up to 50% off on signature and new release.....but you got to be quick or you will miss them

OP
OP
Reef Raft USA

Reef Raft USA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sticking with tradition.

If you purchase shipping module now......We will send you a $25 coupon to use during the sale.

shipping module

OP
OP
Reef Raft USA

Reef Raft USA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang aren't you guys going to reef-a-palooza too?

Reefapalooza florida is one of the best reef show.....We where planing to travel to Florida for a vacation and do a show but our plans change so now we are setting up for a acro livesale:)

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
These sales are always great fun and a great chance to get awesome deals on some coral!

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great deals and a good time.
What are you guys looking for?
My request is some old time RR acro's.

Back