Reef raft signature acro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Reef Raft USA

Reef Raft USA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update

RR RED BULL $300 1 left
DSC_2511copy.jpg

DSC_2510SPS.jpg

RR WAYNE'S ACRO $250 2 left
DSC_2507copy.jpg

L
RR PINK FLOYD $250 2 left
a30.jpg

RR YELLOW PASSION $350 1 left
a27.jpg

RR WOLVERINE $500 sold
a1.jpg

Last edited:

landlord

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am very excited about the super pack I was able to obtain. Although a few of them were no longer available :( if anyone reading this happens to have acquired any of these....

Wolverine
Peacock
Yellow Passion
Red Diablo

..I love to get a PM from you. I got all of the rest plus one or two not listed in this thread and would love to work something out. Not sure if I can wait 6 months for re-release!

Cam On Tony!

Kurt

myzislow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so anybody have pics of the actual frags? Does reef raft have pics of the actual colonies residing in the states rather than the pics from Canada?

PolandSpring

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so anybody have pics of the actual frags? Does reef raft have pics of the actual colonies residing in the states rather than the pics from Canada?

+1.. would love to see some of the frags in your tanks!

BillyC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

+1. Im not bashing at all but frags I've seen in person look nothing even close to vendor pics.

MattL22

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would also love to hear from guys who bought packs I couldn't afford it this time around but maybe for christmas r they as awesome as they appear?

Waynel333

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, here are pics of my frags. Sorry they aren't too good and about the scratches on the tank. They're currently in my shallow reef system which I use as my QT. I run only T5's in that tank and they're heavily actinic which makes my camera go crazy. I'm too much of a camera noob to figure out how to fix the issue. Also, being local to RR, I was able to personally pick out my frags. Although his frag cuts we nice sized, I paid a premium and had to make my sons work as slaves for Tony to get larger frag pieces. OK, disclosures are done.

Diablo
Diablo-31_zps384167aa.jpg

Wolverine
Wolverine-2_zps7ba14d3f.jpg

Yellow Passion
Yellow-Passion-2_zpsf2d4754d.jpg

Wayne's Acro
Wayne-Acro-2_zpsa6a30ef6.jpg

Yes, Tony named that acro after me after I kiddingly told him he should name it Wayne's Passion but he said it was too gay...I'll updated pics of them when I put them in my main display tank in about a month. I'm running 3 x 400W 20k's there.

Pkunk35

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went to ReefRaft last Saturday and saw all these colonies there...I was pretty blown away by their stock, easily one of the nicest stores I've had the pleasure of visiting.

I saw the frags and yes they are "frag size" but the mother colonies are gorgeous...I saw him clip some new frags directly off the mother so its not like these frags are from a different colony or something.

The Wolverine is a pretty SICK acro (The frags of them were nice too, yellow running through the frags). So was the Diablo but it was a little chopped up at the time. All their stock is amazingly healthy and vibrant with color. You won't see better SPS in any LFS, i'm pretty sure.

I got several frags from there and I am VERY happy with them. None of them were listed here but most of what I saw in his mother colony tank was seriously to drool for.

In short, I think ReefRaft is doing it right. Love this place.

Thanks ReefRaft! I'll be back and hopefully soon!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back