• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Placed my order

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

VanillaGorila

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After reading about all if the happy customers. I thought I'd give you guys a try and placed an order today.

gojk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ditto! I have ordered multiple times and every time all was great!

Wbrian

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered from them over the weekend. Haven't gotten a confirmation email or any contact. Sent a message to them via their website. No response yet. Maybe it's the storm?

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been doing business with RC for cuc's for along time.
Always good results.
John's snails crawl faster than any other snail and they eat also twice as much.
Crabs is a different story........... they eat all my algae before my tangs can get to it... what to do??
No kidding John is outstanding in the crawl, creep and slider business.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back