• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

mdiesel Is A Thief!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

BSA Corals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are 2 more threads about this guy but i have to say something also he seemed like a cool dude even after the corals he shipping 2 day were dying when they arrived in water that was 55 degrees I kept him in the look the whole time and up to a day after i got the corals he actually was responding and said he would make it right if they died well both were melted within a 2 days and im honestly suprised they lived as long as they did given the shape they were in this seller took me for $450 and 3 others! he is a thief plain and simple there is nothing i can do about it as i was dumb enough to send as a gift but let me tell u something dude karma is an interesting thing and it all comes back eventually sleep tight knowing u ripped off 4 people !

mdiesel

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey ******* , I'm sick of all the threats by you which I of course have saved. Funny how someone opened a dispute and I won . also funny how you said they all arrived alive but not in good shape . Best part is when I asked why you did not send me pictures upon arrival you said you were busy . Clearly your not as busy as you state with all the threats and bashing you did to me . If you were that worried about it why wouldn't you take pictures right away which. Takes two seconds and we could of began resolving this? Instead you choose to threaten me, call me names , and bash me . When I asked upon arrival did you put them in low light low flow you said yes but the pictures almost a day after you sent them to me clearly were under intense lighting . You claim to be this amazing company ! You should know your **** then . Also as a company you should not be threatening people. Funny two of my friends have bought from you in the past . Well after the threats they will no longer be buying from you . So for losing your temper you just lost 2 customers , some amazing business you are . Btw anyone who has to brag about how awesome their business is , isn't a good business. I will be leaving the messages you sent me threatening me as feed back on your site and my two friends who bought from you in the past will be leaving you nice feed back too. Keep the threats coming big guy .

OP
OP
BSA Corals

BSA Corals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know how you can make that statement about a threat. You are confused. Let's go back to the issue. You committed fraud. I informed you that if that you did not refund the money as agreed if coral died that I and five other defrauded reefers would make this public. It is obvious your ethics are not a the highest level for this wonderful hobby. We are a very small, well connected group who rely on trust & honor. This is what I was referring to in your inpending public awareness.

Now, to address your statement that I did not send pictures of the dying corals. This is not true! I sent you pictures of the dying polyps & you acknowledged that you not only received the pictures but would issue a refund if the corals died. Which they did shortly thereafter. Also, let me mention that all five of the shipments were sent two day. This is totally unacceptable. You choose the shipping. It is your fault that they died. Refund my money!! You are now making false statements that are easy to see through in your attempt to defraud myself & the other reefers.

Last edited:

Up2no6ood

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Removed

Last edited:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back