• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

mdiesel Scammer thread AGAIN

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

halperin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
delayed shipping for various reasons, was sick, storming and couldn't guarantee 2 day delivery, etc. after about a week he finally ships it and says it should arrive in 1 or 2 days. it takes 5 days. all corals arrive dead. packaging was terrible, minimal amount of water in small zip lock bags. i asked for only half of the money back as a refund because i felt bad hes out corals too. occasionally answers my texts with, let me check with the fed ex insurance, or im at work call you later. after a few days without hearing from him i get more persistent and he ignores completely. seemed like a nice guy at first but clearly doesn't care to honor his responsibility as a shipper. once i saw all the other threads about him he clearly doesn't deserve to be selling on here anymore if this is how he treats the people buying from him.

OP
OP
H

halperin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
extras that all died. the reason you added extras was because you delayed shipping. either way its the shippers responsiblity. i also was only asking for half the moneyt refunded becuase i felt bad that you added extras for me. so you are choosing to ruin your name over 100$. not smart. all i want is the partial refund still and i would have good things to say about you.

OP
OP
H

halperin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the corals arrived dead. as documented by pictures. you have no excuse to not give me a partial refund. even your last answer, "i sent you extras", is completely irrelevant to the situation and shows that you know you should refund but just dont want to.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 48 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 29 21.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back