• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

JNS Alpha 2 Bio-Pellet Reactor

cdness

2006 - Present
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a used JNS Alpha 2 Bio-Pellet Reactor for sale with pellets. Half of the pellets are used, but rinsed well in RODI and placed in a bag separate from the new pellets. This reactor is 100% working condition and spins the pellets like you wouldn't believe. I bought it used off another local member but am ready to pass it on to another person.

The only issue with the reactor is the downtube was cut off to facilitateconnecting a pipe to go to the skimmer intake. The cut was done by the prior owner and looks like it didn't go so well and is very rough. I have made an adapter that works wonders out of 1" PVC which will allow you to connect any length of 1" PVC to the output or direct it to whatever area of your sump you would like.

The pump is a Sicce Syncra 1.5 with an adjustable intake. This is how you would adjust the reactor flow.

The bio-pellets are standard issue BRS pellets. The rest of the unused pellets will be send in the original package from BRS but are not pictured below. The used pellets are pictured below.

Price is $125 shipped. I would consider a trade for a 1" or 3/4" sea swirl or equivalent device (Wavy Seas, Vertex MOcean, etc) in working condition (not leaking).

Specs:

The JNS Biopellet reactor design is the latest in Biopellet technology.
These new Biopellet reactors utilize a fluidizing plate to keep the Biopellets in suspension while evenly dispersing the water upwards. The reactor also includes a plate built into the lid to keep Biopellets in the reactor without sponges.

Alpha-2 w/ syncra 1.5 pump
Footprint: 5.9" x 7"
Chamber Diameter: 4" Capacity: 1.3 L
Height: 14.6"
Highly Efficient, Durable, Reliable.
Simple to Set Up and Operate.
A class Acrylic Construction

----------

PM is key for this sale. Paypal information will be sent via PM. I will ship with a tracking number, signature required, to a confirmed address only. No offers posted in the main thread will be accepted, please make offers in a PM.

Thanks!

Pictures:

IMAG1324_zpsef89d55e.jpg

IMAG1323_zps3db3c24f.jpg

IMAG1325_zps9146d197.jpg

IMAG1326_zpseb2d865d.jpg

IMAG1329_zps4c59bb4a.jpg

IMAG1328_zps3ab4b705.jpg

IMAG1327_zps8d57ae88.jpg

IMAG1330_zpsea0ecba8.jpg

IMAG1333_zpsa3056da6.jpg

IMAG1331_zps41266049.jpg

In Action:
IMAG1270_zpsf8423277.jpg

IMAG1271_zps07ca5cca.jpg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 101 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back