• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

4 mp40 w ES for sale

SCCTcoraljunkie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folks, in my quest to find two mp60's I need to sell these 4 vortech mp40es. They are 2 years old. $1200 plus shipping and insurance.

monkiboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
any more information would be helpful - can you post some photos of them, describe their condition, any maintenance required for like-new operation, last time maintenance was done, etc?

OP
OP
S

SCCTcoraljunkie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
any more information would be helpful - can you post some photos of them, describe their condition, any maintenance required for like-new operation, last time maintenance was done, etc?

I'm not sure about the manufacture date. I will check it out when I get home today. The only maintenance be done is normal cleaning.

Irod72002

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please post more info, Manufacture date, warranty left, pictures, date you purchased, etc... following

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back