• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Innovative Marine 92 Watt Dual Reef Spectrum Skkye Light LED Tablet - White

DontMakeNoSense

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm selling this light cause I have upgraded to a different light setup. This light is different compared to the other IM makes. Might be a 1 off setup I sent the light in cause a few LEDs went out. While it was there I had them change the light out to 14k they only make the white in 10k. Light has been looked through and anything that needed replacing was replaced so your getting a new light with out the $350 charge. When I bought this light last year I paid over $500. I'm asking $300 shipped OBO for the light. The specs are below. I don't have a pic of the light at the moment due to being out if town right now but I'll have one by Tuesday. If you have questions feel free to ask. Light is still under full warranty through IM
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1393473766.295734.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1393473784.463859.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1393473797.276461.jpg

IT`S SLEEK. STYLISH.
SKKYE LIGHT.

If versatility, performance, & sleek design are on your short list for aquatic lighting; you may have found your MATCH!

Meet the new SKKYELIGHT tablet that is flexible enough to be mounted inside a canopy or clamped on both rimless and framed aquariums with ease. Each tablet boasts powerful light output offered in 92 watt version with three independent power cords for daylight, sunrise/sunset, and moonlighting. All tablets are actively cooled with a quiet frameless fan and are no bigger than a typical notebook or tablet.

FEATURES
92 watt Skkye Light Tablet LED Illumination
Daylight, Sunrise/Sunset, & Moonlight
Extruded Aluminum Arm
Rimless Clamp (up to 18mm) thickness
Frame Clamp (up to 30mm) thickness
Independent Power Cords
Low Voltage Transformer
Actively Cooled w/ low noise frameless fan
Thermally Protected
Modern Design
Low Profile
Retrofit Hardware (Sold Separately)
Individual LED Reflectors
SPECIFICATIONS:
Wattage: 92 Watts
Daylight Spectrum: Dual Spectrum
Dawn/Dusk Spectrum: 466nm
Moonlight Spectrum: 456nm

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back