• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 new Kessil A360W in box never opened

760mason

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought 4 of these thinking I was building a 300 gallon tank. I now only need 2 my tank build is now 90 gallons. They are brand new in the box never opened. I paid $449 each plus $25 shipping. I will sell both for $700, free shipping and I will give you the daisy chain cable. Or I will sell each for $380. No lo ball offers please. This a great deal on awesome lights. I am in So Cal. PM me if interested I can take paypal and will ship via Fedex.

Price reduced $365 shipped that is as low as I will go.

both sold please close thread

Last edited:
OP
OP
760mason

760mason

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bub
bump still available i have to try and get some higher offers will give this a couple more days.
IMG_0029_2.jpg

OP
OP
760mason

760mason

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought 4 of these thinking I was building a 300 gallon tank. I now only need 2 my tank build is now 90 gallons. They are brand new in the box never opened. I paid $449 each plus $25 shipping. I will sell both for $700, free shipping and I will give you the daisy chain cable. Or I will sell each for $380. No lo ball offers please. This a great deal on awesome lights. I am in So Cal. PM me if interested I can take paypal and will ship via Fedex.
One pending sale one still availible

OP
OP
760mason

760mason

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BUMP
one still availible

$380 shipped. at that price you are getting an awesome light for $333. fedex express saver insured shipping is $47.

Last edited:
OP
OP
760mason

760mason

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had at least 16 offers at $350 shipped. I was only selling both for $700 because shipping 2 to one person is a lot cheaper than sending one to 2 people. So with that being said $350 shipped is not something i am willing to accept. BRS, Marine Depot, Amazon, Ebay, Are selling this light for $399 plus shipping and tax. It cost me almost $50 to ship this insured. I am not Marine depot or BRS so I cant send it ground uninsured. And I am not getting the price break on shipping. If something happens to it that is money out of my pocket. If you live in So Cal and want to come to my house and pick one up I will take $350 all day. If you work for a large company and get a discount on shipping let me know we can maybe work a better price on the light. Again I paid $449 plus tax and shipping. I understand they have come down in price. That is why I am selling it at $333 plus $47 shipping. The security tape has not been broken this light has never been opened. $380 Shipped fedex is my price. This is a great deal. If you are willing to direct deposit $333 into my bank account and handle your own shipping I can do that. But I like the security of Paypal and Fedex shipping. It works better for both of us.

OP
OP
760mason

760mason

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're overpaying for shipping man. Shipping that tiny box should be $15 max. Hope that helps so you can get these sold! GLWS

Very true. Although Fedex and other couriers only pay out $100 if lost or damaged during shipping. Once you declare a value to the package you are buying insurance. That $15 ground rate goes up to $35 the $25 standard rate goes up to $47. That is why I am over paying for shipping.

OP
OP
760mason

760mason

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just ship usps.... its only a few dollars more with a 500-1,000$ insurance value on it.

OK I will sell you the light $350 shipped via usps. If its lost damaged stolen, good luck collecting from usps. I have worked for Fedex and DHL. There is so much theft and mishandling of packages i'm not willing to take that risk. But if you are willing to take that risk it will not be a Paypal transaction. I will take money order or direct deposit into my bank account. If something happens to it it is on you. Is that really worth $30?

1fishmonger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
USPS priority flat rate box is the way to go. Includes tracking. Never had a problem.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 66 37.3%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.1%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back