• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Frag Tanks Galore!

Ian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's what I"ve got left...

-Advanced Acrylics all in one 36 x 30 x 8 frag tank, built with 1/2" acrylic and a black bottom with PVC risers and eggcrate w/ fluorescent acrylic dividers. $350

-includes bulkhead and pump

I aslo have a 24 x 24 x 7" frag tank made from 1" acrylic. It too has a piece of black eggcrate with non dividers. Also comes with an Eheim Liberty filter. I had a false wall in the tank that's connected to the water in the front, this was just to store frags that had been paid for but weren't ready to be picked up.

$180 pick up in Santa Barbara

150 watt PFO Ballast with Sunlight Supply double end HQI pendant with fairly new phoenix 14k bulb for $160 shipped

[URL=http://s1304.photobucket.com/user/reefodyssey/media/IMG_7409_zps9401098f.jpg.html]

I have this 10 section fish holder, ideal for clownfish for $200

I have this 48 x 24 x 14" thick glass frag tank made by Lee Mar with super solid stand made for 2 doors on the front and one right side door that I never made. This tank and stand set up is $250

I have this 48" 4 bulb ATI powermodule t5 fixture, it needs a little wipe down but it's in excellent condition. $300 shipped for this

OP
OP
Ian

Ian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also have an acrylic 24 x 24 x 12 frag tank with left corner overflow and return hole on the back panel $160

OP
OP
Ian

Ian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They've probably got 2-3 months of life in them. There's 3 blue plus and 1 aquablue special

OP
OP
Ian

Ian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I can ship it, you'll just have to pay shipping. If that works for you hit me up..

Lokipsl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sent a payment for the ati fixture on Wednesday and lost all communication with this seller...

Lokipsl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ian is a well known seller...you have nothing to worry about with him.

From what I understand he has a lot going on in his life right now. The fact that he doesn't actually have the item I purchased in his possession is a little misleading. This could have been avoided if it was clarified from the beginning. He was very responsive and helpful to every question I had up until he got the payment for item., at that point communication became unresponsive... I was told by him that he might have the money for a refund this Friday.... Seeing that he received payment, then ignored my inquiries about the status of the item purchased only to find out the payment has already been spent is not very reassuring...

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back