• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Vertex Alpha 250

SchnitzelReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gunna go a diff route, Decided to sell this skimmer. Works great, no issues with the pump.
9unugedu.jpg

e2yvesun.jpg

ehehuhyz.jpg

$700 obo. Located in Southern California.

I will ship the skimmer, but buyer needs to pay actual shipping cost. I will ship it through UPS, and I will let UPS package it. No refunds if I ship the skimmer, must pay through paypal, and u cover the fees or pay as a gift.

I'll post a video of it running. If u wanna see more pics or something shoot me a PM. Thanks.

Big D

Master of my Domain
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great price on a great skimmer! I've had one on my 180gal for years now and it still performs like the day it was new. The skimmer is a lot bigger than what it seems in the pics... here's a few pics of mine to help folks out.

Skimmer1.jpg

Day4Pic2.jpg

hung

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man, that's sexy. Just FYI, the bubble plate isn't aligned correctly.

OP
OP
SchnitzelReef

SchnitzelReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man, that's sexy. Just FYI, the bubble plate isn't aligned correctly.

I see what u mean now. I was able to loosen the screw and align the bubble plate correctly. U think it could have made the skimmer not work right if the plate wasn't aligned?

Last edited:

hung

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I purchased my Alpha 170 used the previous owner didn't have it aligned correctly and it did effect performance. Not sure how I exactly describe it but after I aligned the bubble plate the bubble wall starting forming about 3" above the plate instead of towards the bottom of it.

Back