• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

60 Cube. Everything Goes!

DennisW

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After 15 years in the hobby, Im calling it quits. Tank is running really well and livestock has never looked better. Going out at the top of my game if you will. Im selling everything at once. I know, I know, piece it out and you'll make more. Not interested in doing that right now. If I do, you'll be the first to know. So, anybody doing "dibs" on things...doesn't count in this thread. This is a really good deal for somebody. Hopefully, the buyer is somebody with some skill and know how. I will help tear it down and help with some of the "lighter" things but part of the reason Im getting out is due to health issues. I will list the highlights but there are other smaller things that will go as well. Like Redsea Pro test kits, salt, refratometer, fragging tools, brute garbage cans (water storage), pumps, extra reactor, lots of additives, etc.

This is a really meticulously maintained system. Anyone that has seen my tank can attest to its OCD cleanliness. Everything is sold of course as is for $1600.00/ Firm!. Please text me at 503-758-1705 if sincerely interested and want to come look. Im in Fairview, OR, just north of Gresham. Down by Blue Lake. Im sure Im forgetting to say something but here goes the description.

60 gallon cube. Marineland tank and Marineland stand.
Giesemann Infinity Light with 4, 24W, T5 ATI Blue Plus bulbs and 1, 250W, Pheonix DE halide bulb.
Ecotech MP10 pump.
Ecotech MP 20 Pump with newer wetside
Custom made sump
Bubble Blaster 3000 return pump (new)
Octopuss Extream 1000SSS Skimmer w/newer Bubble Blaster 1000 pump.
Two Little Fishies Phosban reactor w/Eheim feed pump. Also have a spare reactor not in use
Neptune Apex ACjr Controller
JBJ Auto top off w/container

Livestock
Two BEAUTIFUL Australian Millipora colonies. One is pink and one is blue.
Oregon Tort
Cali Tort (several colonies)
Cotton Candy Milli
ORA purple stylo, bird of paradise, pearlberry, Australian Invader, hawkins, etc
Several Deep water acros
Bright Green Torch
Bright Green Leathers
$500 efflo
Favias and Acans
Kaleidoscope cloves
Several different zoa colonies.
ORA Bright Red Goniopora
Xenia
Ricordia

Fish
RedSea Sailfin
Kole Tang
Six Line
Skunk Clown

Inverts
Pair of cleaners
Snails
Lots of Scarlet hermits

About 60lbs of REAL liverock. Live sand

Thanks for looking,
Dennis

Forgot that I have a couple videos to post!

<b style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);">[video=youtube;JMAuqg35B6c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMAuqg35B6c[/video]

[video=youtube;DShMJMn1vzY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DShMJMn1vzY[/video]

TJ's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dennis, that is a VERY NICE system indeed good luck with sale and hope your health is on the mend.

Cheers, Todd

ronvdp

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone is going to get a deal!

Very nice tank, The corals have to be worth the majority of that price. Wish I was local.

OP
OP
D

DennisW

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you very much. Also posted on PNWMAS this morning and there has been a lot of interested and someone is coming to look at it mid week. Hopefully everything goes through. You're right, it is a good deal!

Dennis

PS: Forgot to mention my location. Im down in Fairview, OR. Just north of Gresham.

ronvdp

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DO you have a build thread or maintenance thread somewhere?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back