• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTS- MP60W still under warranty

Obsessed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought 3 and it's overkill so this is up for sale. It was hardly run at all and is in perfect shape, I am asking $475 shipped and the price is so cheap because I don't have the original box, wife went on a cleaning spree one day and tossed it.:squigglemouth: I would prefer Paypal and it will be shipped USPS Priority mail with insurance and signature confirmation. PM me with any questions!

OP
OP
Obsessed

Obsessed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How loud is it? Do you have experience with MP40s? If so, could you compare the noise level?

You know I'm always hesitant to talk about noise levels because what is quiet or loud to someone else might be the opposite for me. I have owned many MP40's and the larger Tunze's and to be honest I don't see this pump being any louder than those. I never had an problem with the noise they generated:)

OP
OP
Obsessed

Obsessed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cross posted on RC, price drop to $450 shipped.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 37 34.9%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 22 20.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 8.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 29 27.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back