• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tank Part Out Sale

Pankake232

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone first some house keeping.

1. I live in Boca Raton Florida, if your not local and not able to come to me to pick up the goods the buyer is responsible for any and all shipping coasts

2. If not local - paypal only

3. Text if local - 561-302-3039 - PM if not.

Available -

Reef Keeper LITE Plus - $225
  • Head Unit
  • 2 PC4 power bars (8 total outlets)
  • Digital Aquatics Temperature probe
  • ReefKeeper SL1 pH and ORP Module(Inputs: pH, ORP, Temperature, and 2x Switch Ports)
Reef Breeder Photon 32 LED Light - 375

The Photon series is our flagship line of lights. They are powerful and economical, with a built in controller that allows the user to easily program a sunrise, sunset, and moon light cycle. Each unit is made to our highest quality standard, with a built in heat-sink to extend the life of the LEDs. We only use efficient 3-watt Bridgelux diodes from the best production batches available.
Each light includes a remote, an adjustable and tilt-able hanging set, a power cord, and a user manual. The controller is built into the front of the light, and you can program the light intensity to change every hour or half hour for each dim-able channel. The controller has touch sensitive buttons, and an intuitive LCD menu for fast and simple programming.

MagDrive 5 $45

55 Gallon Tank + Stand + Sump. currently drained with some water to keep the sand alive - $135 (you must move it)

OP
OP
P

Pankake232

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Location Boca Raton - Incoming Photos

Everything is Still Available, Sale fell through for RKL.

Added photos of the tank, RKL, an the Reef Breeder LED light.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back