• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Vertex Omega 150 Protein skimmer FS

slayeroftheshadow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my Vertex Omega 150 skimmer because I upgraded to a larger skimmer. Great skimmer, I used it a little and it's in great shape. Gets thick dark skimmate (pic is not as dark as it really is). Still have the box. Asking $250 + shipping.

See info here: http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/vertex-omega-150-protein-skimmer.htm

l
Vertex Omega 150 Skimmer.jpg
Vertex Omega 150.jpg

flint

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats a great skimmer

I have one on my 110 tall.Its a bruit.Vertex builds skimmers like a tank.For me no micro bubbles dark skim mate i paid 400.00 for mine and it was the best buy on reefing i ever made.Brad

OP
OP
slayeroftheshadow

slayeroftheshadow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I didn't get a red dragon on the new skimmer, I wouldn't sell it. It's exactly as Flint/Brad said. Couldn't say it better.

"Whenever you find yourself in the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain

texasreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That skimmer only rate for 150 gallon and like I said I don't known that is big enough for my or not and usually skimmer need little bigger than tank size

OP
OP
slayeroftheshadow

slayeroftheshadow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's rated for that, but pulls the same rate as the 180i model. But, if you're not comfortable, it's all good.

"Whenever you find yourself in the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain

OP
OP
slayeroftheshadow

slayeroftheshadow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to answer the questions in advance, the skimmer is about a year old. Only used on and off.

Shipping is cheapest USPS Priority 2day for approx $25 depending on where you are. So that'd be $275 shipped.

Yes, PayPal is fine and if there are fees, they are on you.
Thanks, David

Scribe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish I had seen this earlier. What a deal. Looks like I'll be paying $400 for one now. Glad to here positive comments about the skimmer.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back