• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

90 gallon reef ready and plug in ready FS:

chefb_5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
90 gallon reef ready tank. It has built in overflow, canopy with 4 T-5's in it with bulbs still good, stand, Tunze 6125 flow rate is 3150gph only a yr old and very well taken care of, SUPPER REEF OCTOPUS 2000 skimmer. Best of the best for skimmers that's not over priced. Moon lights diy and cooling fans. ALL plumbing and possibly a reef octopus bio-pellet reactor with box. Tank has minor scratches. I have brs grade dosing pumps 2. Make me and offer if u don't think price is good.
Also have alot of sps coral mother colonys. I have to down grade because I just had twin girls and don't have as much time to take care of a bigger tank. Purple tang FS to 5" 150$
500$ obo

Will take RC truck for part of payment! :)

http://i971.photobucket.com/.../ae194/chefb_5/IMG_0072.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
chefb_5

chefb_5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
will work out a deal if u want to buy this awesome set up. This is my baby, so i will def hook u guys up. I do have other things to through in also.

OP
OP
chefb_5

chefb_5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
one heck of a deal? I sure think so it is one amazing set-up I grew some amazing sps with this setup. When I never thought it was even possible, but my dream came true in this tank. This tank was and is my dream setup. I took very good care of it and nobody will be disappointed when buying this tank.

OP
OP
chefb_5

chefb_5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks kevinF

for thows people out there not familiar with supper reef octopus it is a little over 400$ and the pump is the HY bubble blaster that came with the skimmer and that pump last a long time. I also clean the pump at least twice a month. All my stuff i'm selling was band new the lights I paid 237$ very nice retro fit kit.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 38 82.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.3%
Back