• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

29 gal bio cube

petemichelle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 29 gal bio cube for sale. it's been up for 1 1/2 years. I just got my 150 gal up and my wife wants the counter space back. can't complain because now I have the 150 gal. the bio cube has 30lbs of live rock which is has purple and red coraline algae all over it as well as the back wall. you can't even see any black on the back wall anymore it has so much. it presently has 3 fish and all kinds of corals in it and a bubble tip anemone. I am presently in the process of transferring them all over slowly to the big tank. the sale will not include the corals or fish unless we talk about that separately. It has 2-3 inches of oceans direct sand in it. .5-.7 mm. I have all the options on the bio cube. in fact I have almost 2 of everything so as not to take a long time when doing a water change. I can do a water change once everyt 3-6 months. I have 2 uv lights, 2 fans, 2 circulating return pumps. 2 tunze skimmers, and in tank media baskets, also the in tank refugium chamber. I have the refugium light, heater, digital thermometer. also, a BRS pro media reactor which I run carbon and gfo. I'm thinking like $600 for everything. I even have the optional LED light in the hood, and have made a custom window screen for the top when I have the hood up. it also will come with all the timers for the lights. I just changed all the bulbs, both the blue and white on the hood and also the 2 lights on the refugium light. you can come by and see the thing all set up with fish and corals, before I break it down for you. this is a fully set up system. just add fish and corals. no cycling even. you CAN'T EVEN ADD ANYMORE ACCESSORIES IF YOU WANTED TO. 510 220-2687 pete. richmond, el cerrito area in california

OP
OP
P

petemichelle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would you sell media reactor or skimmer

$80 for the 1 of the tunze 9002 skimmer I also have the upgraded in tank cup, and $50 for the reactor. the reactor comes with a pump. give me like $10 for the shipping on both items together. let me know if you want both skimmers. I have two.

OP
OP
P

petemichelle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
okay, i took the tank down. the live rock is sold and gone. 1 tunze skimmer is gone with the In-Tank cup. the In-Tank media baskets are also gone.
I have left:

1 tunze 9002 skimmer with another In-Tank cup. only about 6 months old and 3 month running time ( I would alternate the skimmers since I had 2 of all the equipment.) $80 with the upgrade cup
2 oceanic UV lights also with only 3 months of use on each. $25. each
2 return pumps. 1 oceanic stock original, and 1 maxi jet pump. $15 each
2 oceanic power heads $10 each
1 enheim 100 watt heater. also 3 months of use. I actually have 2 but will be keeping one. $20.00
1 coralife mini refugium hang on back light fixture $30.

I also have the bio cube itself with all the additional add on less. I just changed the main bulbs less than 2 months ago. I also have a window screen custom made for it when you want to run it with the top up which keeps the fish from jumping out. $200 for the bio cube, with all the led upgrades and new bulbs.

in fact if you want all of it, make me a reasonable offer. if you want pictures send me an email address and I will send them to you. I even have the receipts with dates.

OP
OP
P

petemichelle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1439.jpg
IMG_1441.jpg
IMG_1447.jpg
IMG_1450.jpg
IMG_1451.jpg

BlkPicassofish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested in the one skimmer Tunze 9002 with In -Tank pm me for shipping details , also shipping cost...

OP
OP
P

petemichelle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have sold a lot of the stuff and what's left I can make pretty good deals. I'll cut like 10% off everything, 20% if you buy enough. I'll split the shipping, hell-I'll pay for the shipping if you buy enough. let me know what you're interested in and we can talk.

427HISS

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may be interested in the Coralife mini refugium ?
I'll send you a PM.

Back