• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: 12" BML Strip Light

CausticGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased a few of these 12"lights in different configurations to see what I liked best and to try to fit 3 in a BioCube 29, I could only get 2 under the lens so I am selling one. This is the regular output 20k version of their light. Used less then a week. Im running the current ones at about 75% to prevent bleaching in acans Looking for $100 shippd. Paypal Only.

Attachments

• BML Light.jpg
    BML Light.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 252

Elysium

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you get the regular output custom made for 20k? I only see a 20k XB version on their site.

I'm interested as I had to press my old Biocube 14 into service as a temporary coral tank and am looking to upgrade the lighting.

Cheers!

OP
OP
C

CausticGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Correct. It was ordered before they officially launched the 20k configuration. It is the same as the XB except has another royal blue instead of the violet only offered in XB. I put the XB bar on a 90 gallon tank I maintain and can't tell the difference. Maybe slightly more blue and less purple but very hard to discern for sure. Great units and customer service from BML!

OP
OP
C

CausticGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the specific lighting layout. I forgot that we tried a little different layout then I noted previously on this one. We didn't use the 3k LED in hopes of achieving a little less of a yellow band in the dead center. Color spectrum analysis shows an almost identical output
Custom LED Report

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 42.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 21 22.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 32 33.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.1%
Back