• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ATI 36" LED/T5 Hybrid Powermodule

ws6kid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately, I am moving and my tank will be growing in size so I will not need the 36" anymore. Amazing light. PAR monster. Purchased in April of this year along with all of the bulbs. It is an 8 bulb unit with 2 T5 Clusters.

$1200 shipped with all of the used bulbs included.

Not looking for trades at the moment as everything will be taken down for 7-8 months during this move.

Thanks!

Noob

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
man, glws. this is a fixture i REALLY want but can't afford at this time. if you want to trade for a chalice, let me know

OP
OP
ws6kid

ws6kid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea, I love the light. It is great that I get to upgrade to the tank I have always wanted once the move is complete, but a shame to think of getting rid of this fixture. I am using it on a 120g, 4x2x2. It works great. I keep mostly sps. I will get a FTS up.

OP
OP
ws6kid

ws6kid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never measured it really. Just know I don't do well with Chalices these days because its a lot of light. If you work the LEDs up in intensity, you can really up the PAR. I run them at 40%.

ssdawood

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You had a four feet tank and three feet of light. Did that affect sps anyway for not having even distribution.

Mole

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
only makes 6 inches missing on either end... raise it a tad more and you have full tank coverage... no big deal

OP
OP
ws6kid

ws6kid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually prefer the 6" at each end. Doesn't crowd the top of the tank.

Few more pics:

Also found the original box and foam blocks to ship it.

OP
OP
ws6kid

ws6kid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is in a large canopy with 5 fans to keep it cool. The ballast is below the tank to be sure no components are over heated.

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A good friend runs the 48" version and it is amazing! I've never been a fan of LEDs as the only lighting source but combined with T5s is an SPS guy's dream come true. Good luck with the sale!

Back