• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ATI lighting, chiller, media reactor, hammerhead

hansmtt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently took down my system and am parting out equipment to new homes. Shipping is included on a few heavy items, so I'd prefer to ship to businesses if possible.
1) ATI Powermodule 6x54W 48" T5 slim profile lighting. $420 shipped in original box.
One of the best PAR t5's you can get. Well maintained (wiped and fans vacuumed) and always run with the acrylic splash guard in place. I am the original owner, and purchased it from Reefgeek. Includes the original hanging fixture for an almost invisible suspension. Four of the ATI bulbs are 6 months old, and the other two are brand new. This is not dimmable, however two bulbs are on one plug and the remaining four on a second plug. I created dawn with the two bulbs, then used the four bulbs alone, then all six, and reversed it for sunset. not only did this give gradual intensity changes, but also spectrum shifts as seen in nature.
ATIPowermodule.JPG
ATI 3.jpg
ATI 2.jpg

2) 1/4 HP JBJ Arctica Titanium Chiller $375 shipped
With all connections, tubing, and feed pump. Rated for 260gallons, I ran this "lightly" for two summers, as our last two summers in Wisconsin have been very mild with my home air conditioning on less than a week this summer. I intentionally oversized this on my 90g so it would not run often, and when it did it was nearly silent as advertised.
JBJ 1:4 hp chiller.jpg

3) Precision Marine Media reactor package, with 500ml unopened Vertex biopelelts, unopened Maxijet 1200 feed pump (complete) all tubing, valves, sponges, and 300ml of GFO. $125 shipped
PMmediareactor.jpg

OP
OP
H

hansmtt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ATI lighting sold!
sorry, the hammerhead is the magnet with existing felt and pad, and THREE NEW pads and one NEW felt, plus acrylic pad $45

OP
OP
H

hansmtt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ATI lighting, chiller, and hammerhead magnet are all sold...

PM reactor kit still available... $97 reactor +$26 new maxi jet 1200+ $38 new biopellets + gfo for $110 shipped!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back