• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 MP40 WES For sale!!!!

Gwitness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 MP40 WES for sale....They have been on my tank for about 6 months....These powerheads work great and are in great condition, just trying to get some extra needed money....I believe I still have the boxes, but I'm not 100% ..I am Asking $325 per powerhead....I will pay for shipping also and I will make sure the package is insured up to $325....Text me at 850-708-5044 if interested!! I can send pics etc....

OP
OP
Gwitness

Gwitness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the receipt for one of these mp40s and that one was bought in February, the other one was bought at end of january, but I do not have the receipt for that one....

OP
OP
Gwitness

Gwitness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lowest price I will go is $275 per mp40....I will insure the package fully and pay for shipping. As said before they are in perfect working condition and I will send any extra pictures if requested.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back