• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MRC 36" reef sump

goodtimes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a My Reef Creations 36" reef sump for sale. I got this for a new build and have changed my plans. There is some crazing on two baffles.
Pick up only in 44857
$250

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1410146626.717274.jpg

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1410146657.708564.jpg

The reef sumps are an ideal synthesis of a standard sump and an incorporation of a refugium section into the same sump footprint. The refugium section can either be plumbed with water supplied from an overflow, or from a pump, and spills through a CNC routed overflow teeth back to the main sump area before the baffles. This section allows a protected and contained area for an ideal refugium setup. The standard MRC quality and materials applies, using 3/8†cast acrylic and our typical attention to quality and detail. All sumps include bulkheads for water inlet, and baffles prior to return section for microbubble elimination.

Dimensions: 36″ × 18″ × 18″

Last edited:

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 75 86.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back