• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SWC 120 & 160 Cone Protien skimmers for sale

Stpatrick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. I have an extra SWC 120 and SWC 160. The 120 has a brand new pump. Only plugged it in after I installed it to test. I am asking $135 shipped for it. Sells new for $225

I also have a 160 that I used on my 60 gallon. Used it for about a year. It is as clean and nice as the 120. Asking $175 shipped. Sells new for $275

Single pump Xtreme 120 conical protein skimmer. Comes with an Atman 1100 pump, an integrated removable bubble plate to help reduce turbulence within the protein skimmer. Fully disassemble, due to the removable base plate. Perfectly balanced body and neck. Gate valve pipe output allows you to adjust the skimmer and have precision control of the water level. Custom needle wheel mesh wheel hybrid impeller. Up to 300lph/10scfh of air pull using custom impeller. (Air number will vary depending on aquarium set up) These are real numbers not hyped numbers. Draws less than 18 watts of electricity per pump. Quick release neck on the collection cup - requires 1/2 inch of clearance to remove the cup. In sump skimmers only. Google them for tons of reviews and info.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back