• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS Kessil A360 WE - with gooseneck and control Cable

reefaboo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Decided not to change the lighting on my tank and i took down my second tank so an almost new kessil A360 WE is for sale .. - $385 shipped fedex

below is what is included...
  • approximately 3 month old Kessil A360 WE - this is the latest of the kessil bulbs and is awesome and controllable. covers 24x24 inches at the surface
  • brand new Kessil A360 Gooseneck - slickest possible tank mount for kessil
  • Control Cable for Reef Keeper.
the light comes in original box just like a new one, looks new, works like new one and comes with everything that a new one comes with.

also have ALC module for reefkeeper with moon light pods (not included in the price but can do a good price on)

kessil.jpg

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still for sale?

helldiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok what radion pro you wanna trade for mine is the first gen Hydra 26

do you have pics of radion

jayjigga

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, did this thread mysteriously get merged with another or are you guys making a side thread unrelated to the kessil? Weird...

helldiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think we are trying to make a deal In regards to me hyrda we tried to make a deal for kessil for hydra now we are trying to trade a Radion for Hydra I hope it goes through

jayjigga

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think we are trying to make a deal In regards to me hyrda we tried to make a deal for kessil for hydra now we are trying to trade a Radion for Hydra I hope it goes through

I try to trade my radion for a kessil bc I will use it for the sump

Lol, that's what I figured...and of course this thread is causing a miscommunication because there probably isn't a Kessil on the table at the moment.

Back