• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Atb 10.5 deluxe skimmer

SPotter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally got the ATB skimmer cleaned up and ready for sale. This is the ATB 10.5 deluxe and is rated for up to 600g heavy bio load. There's a float switch in the collection cup that can be connected to a breakout box on an apex so that when the cup is full the skimmer turns off. Now it does have some flaws which is reflected in the price. While in storage the base plate for the pump cracked and the acrylic on the bottom cone developed some crazing. Why or how it happened I don't know but crazing on acrylic can come from many things. I have tested the skimmer out and still works flawlessly. So mechanically it is flawless but has a few cosmetic blemish. This skimmer retails for $1350 new, it was used for almost 18 months and spent about 13 months in storage. I'm asking $550 shipped, paypal fees included. I will pay to have professionally packed at a UPS shipping store.

hobbzz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great price for a great skimmer. I wish mine came with that pump.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 30.4%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 24.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back