• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Massive Equipment Sell Off- tanks, Skimmer, lights, Reactors, pumps, Tunze, books, plumbing, sumps

Fishbone

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Redoing my tanks and decided to sell off a bunch of extra stuff I have sitting around. I’ll be adding to this list and posting more photos as I have time. I will not hold anything without a deposit, first to paypal gets the item. PM is the easiest way to get a hold of me. PLEASE only PM me if your are genuinely interested in purchasing. Not looking for any trades.

Books and Magazines
Book of Coral Propagation, Vol. 1, Version 1.0: Reef Gardening for Aquarists * Natural Reef Aquariums: Simplified Approaches to Creating Living Saltwater Microcosms *Marine Reef Aquarium Handbook* Hawaii Sea Creatures * Hawaii Reef Fish* The Oahu snorkeler and Shore Diver Guide * The Marine Aquarium Reference: Systems and Invertebrates Corals: A Quick Reference Guide (Oceanographic Series) Hardcover * Aquarium Corals : Selection, Husbandry, and Natural History Hardcover – March 1, 2001 $60 shipped

Corals of the World, Vol. 1, 2, 3 (in Slip Cover)Hardcover – $400 shipped

21 coral magazines almost all unopened- $80 Shipped

7 issues C Journal magazine like new- $35 shipped

Lighting
ATI 4 bulb Sunpower 24” (no bulbs) $220 shipped
ATI 4 bulb Sunpower 48” hardly used $300 shipped

ATI 4 Bulb Power Module 24” (not available to ship till Nov Deposit to hold, Does NOT include Reef brites)- $320 Shipped

~ 30 Random cree LEDs/Reflectors: Royal Blue, blue, white (hardly used maybe a couple weeks use) plus heat sink =$38 shipped

Two) 8” Reef Brite LED’s Royal Blue painted black $55 each shipped.

Skimmers & Reactors
ATB 840 protein Skimmer Great condition (not available till late Oct, Deposit to hold) $300 Shipped

Vertex reactor UF-15 modified to mount pump on bottom $55 Shipped

Small hang on reactor $25 shipped

Innovative Marine MiniMax Reactor $65 shipped

Pumps
Iwaki WMD-40RLT pump-$55 shipped

Ehiem 1250- $55 shipped

Ehiem 1046-$28 shipped

Tunze Package- 1095 controller, Tunze Rock, 2 controllable pumps (I’ll look up model# when I have time ~3000 GPH models)- Work like new, very quiet, unlike my MP40. $300 shipped

2 Tunze Nano streams- $30 each shipped

Tanks & Sumps & Dehumidifier (Local pickup only)
40 Gal Breeder sump (local pickup Mokena IL, Not available till late Oct Deposit to hold ) $30

40 gal Marineland cube no scratches with overflow + black stand $250 (not available till Nov Deposit to hold)

20 Gal Elos Mini System Like new condition with complete filtration system$950

55 gal standard 4 ft acrylic tank with overflow- It’s a really nice tank, but I used as refuigium so has scratches $99

3) 10 gal good condition $5 each

Large Dehumidifier- Brought this to keep humidity down on my old 240 but ended up breaking down tank and never actually even plugged it in $75

Random
Hydra Farm exhaust fan:4 intake flange. For medium inflation jobs and exhausting air outside. Exchanges air in a 200 cu. ft. room in 2 minutes. Flange Type: 4 hole square. Used to exhaust humidity outside in my fish room. I had it hooked up to a humidity gage so it would turn on when room got to humid $35 shipped

Loc-Line lot 1- most unused 3/4” & 1/2” $55 shipped

Loc-line Lot 2- most unused $25 shipped

X-inout- water oscillator return-Never used- $25 shipped

BRS 2 Part Doser – 1.1 mL per minute - never used- $70 shipped

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

Fishbone

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sold a custom pack of lock-line comprised of most of the $25 pack. Willing to do more customs Loc Line packs, shipping will be $6 flat, plus whatever pack price we come up with.

OP
OP
F

Fishbone

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If anyone has an ozone generator in GOOD shape and working condition I'd be willing to trade too.

OP
OP
F

Fishbone

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
TWO 54Wx2 T5 ballast $25 Shipped

Magnavor 4/6 algae magnet. I ended up losing half of each and just made one magnet out of the two halves. Crazy strong magnet brand new cleaning pads. $35 shipped

OP
OP
F

Fishbone

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
would you provide pics on skimmer?

The skimmer & sump I won't be able to sell till close to the end of the month if at all now. I purchased a display model Dreambox/Bubble King skimmer from Royal Exculsiv at MACNA and I'm waiting for it to be shipped. I just got an email from them yesterday telling me there is a freight issue and it going to be $800 bucks just to ship. If they are able to figure out how to ship it to me then I can sell my sump and skimmer. I wouldn't have posted the skimmer and sump had I know this. I already paid for dream box and this was supposed to ship out last week. So for now the sump and skimmer are not for sale till I get this issue resolved with Royal Exculsiv

OP
OP
F

Fishbone

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Tunze Setup: 6100 Stream, 6065 Stream, Tunze Rock (hide pump), x2 Tunze magnets, 7095 Controller and all cables and power supply. Everything works great!!! Tunze pumps are bullet proof and very quiet.= $300 Shipped

OP
OP
F

Fishbone

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Rena XP1 Power Filter (comes with all parts and media baskets)= $49 shipped

5 new fans 60mm =$15

LED ballast non-dimable 700 & 1050 (only used a couple of weeks) =$25 shipped

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back