• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

93 rimless, custom stand/canopy, 80 lbs live rock, tons of freebies (Minnesota)

Rskillz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up for sale is my cherished 93 cube with a custom stand and canopy. It was made by a friend who is a professional carpenter and it was made to specs with the rimless tank. This setup has only been in use for about 9 months, so it is flawless, and the tank has ZERO scratches. I have to move, so the tank has to go =(. Also included is all of the live rock inside the tank, and tons of other misc. goodies (2 Phosban reactors/carbon/sand/chemicals/maxi-jets/on and on) It's an incredible deal as the price I'm asking the tank alone costs new. (The LEDs pictured are already sold)

I'm in Hibbing, MN which is north of the twin cities, but I may consider meeting halfway. Just send me a message with any questions.

$700

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:neutral: If only I did not live so far away!!! That is an insanely good price for that set up.

Alwaysinshorts

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's the demensions of the tank and is it reef ready? If it is reef ready is the overflow box inside the tank or is it an external box located on the back.

Jmcdaniel0

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Willing to ship it? If you will I am interested. Need to get me a shipping quote...

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back