• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Current Orbit Marine LED

Dextereef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
18"-24" Current USA Orbit Marine LED Saltwater Reef Lighting System for sale. Has been in use for 2 months over my 10g frag nano and I'm upgrading. Asking $85 I think DFS is running a special for $116 on this light. This little baby does it all. Fully programable,comes with controller and remote. Does sunrise/sunset ramps, lunar modes, cloud cover movement, lightning effects. All in all a great light im just going bigger. I had softies, lps, and even some lower light sps doing well under this fixture. I'll post the manufacturers write up below.

Smartly priced complete LED light fixture for marine aquariums
* Brilliant lighting solution perfect for marine aquarists at any level
* Included Ramp Timer Pro with wireless remote allow amazing control
Smartly priced LED light fixture for marine aquariums complete with brilliant LEDs AND wireless control. Current USA Orbit Marine LED Saltwater Reef Lighting System extends your budget with two controllable channels of dual color spectrums for twice the light effects! Designed specifically for saltwater aquarium environments, the Current USA Orbit Marine LED Saltwater Reef Lighting System is the perfect choice for marine aquarists at any level!

Current USA Orbit Marine LED Saltwater Reef Lighting System features Dual Daylight and Dual Actinic LED spectrums to deliver eye-popping colors with vibrant shimmer. Dual Daylight with 8,000K/12,000K white LEDs and Dual Actinic with 445nm/460nm actinic blue LEDs create the perfect spectrum for marine fish, invertebrates, live rock and corals to fluoresce like never before. 120-degree lenses deliver a uniform light spread over your entire aquarium with optimal color blending.

Current USA Orbit Marine LED Saltwater Reef Lighting System includes the Ramp Timer Pro LED Controller with easy-to-read, backlit LCD screen and wireless IR (infrared) remote for outstanding control of two independent light channels. Enjoy custom 24-hour lighting you can ramp up or dim down in durations up to 30 minutes to simulate a gradual sunrise or sunset. LED intensity and color are easily adjusted from 0-100% for dynamic light effects. Adjust moonlight color, brightness and duration for custom lunar effects. If that wasn't enough, on-demand weather effects including cloud cover, storm with lightning and fading moonlight is easily achieved with a press of a button. Additional memory settings allow up to four customized lighting schedules. Ramp Timer Pro LED Controller features four default pre-programmed lighting schedules including two coral acclimation modes to make it easy for your corals to adjust to their new lights.

Current USA Orbit Marine LED Saltwater Reef Lighting System features a sleek, aluminum housing with adjustable docking mounts to accommodate a wide variety of aquarium sizes. Use multiple light fixtures based on your reef illumination needs.

Each Orbit Marine LED system Includes:

1 Orbit Marine LED fixture with attached adjustable docking mounts
1 Ramp Timer Pro with Wireless LED remote control
1 12V DC UL transformer

LetItReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like this light for our 29g to keep Softies and Euhyllia bec of its features and $ but wattage seems low.

OP
OP
Dextereef

Dextereef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like this light for our 29g to keep Softies and Euhyllia bec of its features and $ but wattage seems low.

a 29g is 18" high right? My 10 is 12" high and I had to acclimate zoas/palys to this light or they closed up under its power. When it comes to LED the whole watts per gallon is a dead metric. Its how much PAR and deeper into the led science with PPF, PPFD, and DLI ( a la Nick Klase's write-up with buildmyled.com), that the fixture pumps out. I had softies on the bottom, lps middle/top, and pocillopora and digitatas near the surface that did well with this light.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 42.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 31.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back