• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Vegas for Sale

Connie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 4 black AI Vegas with controller, mounting hardware and two extra fan motors for sale. I used them for 2 years. They are excellent lights and I grew a SPS dominant tank. The only reason I am selling them is because I am getting out of the hobby. Everything else has sold. This is my last item. I am asking $1000 for all. I am going to try local first (Sumiton, AL). If no one local is interested, then I will consider shipping. Thans for looking!

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are these the color or blue version Vega's?

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To save everyone some time, the four Vega’s mentioned in this thread are sold. Two of them are hanging over my display tank and the other two are for the pending frag tank. If Connie has any more, she can let you know. If she does, do not hesitate to buy from her!

OP
OP
Connie

Connie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for answering for me dbl. Thanks for the kind words too! I don't get on here much anymore since I sold all my equipment. :(

To save everyone some time, the four Vega’s mentioned in this thread are sold. Two of them are hanging over my display tank and the other two are for the pending frag tank. If Connie has any more, she can let you know. If she does, do not hesitate to buy from her!

Back