• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Seneye Reef Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephnjeph

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello. I am selling one of my Seneye Reef monitors. I am no longer in need of this monitor as I broke down the system that it was in. The monitor works great and will be shipped without slides. Slides need to be replaced every 30 days and cost approximately $10 each. Slides can be purchased through Seneye, your local fish store, or other retailers on the web (seneye Monitor System Accessories: Aquarium Controllers & Monitors). I find them to be cheaper when purchased locally. I have been using Seneye monitoring systems since their initial beta release. I have one running in each individual setup I own. The Reef monitor retails $199.00. I am selling my used Reef monitor for $150.00 shipped. The retail box that will be included is slightly waterlogged due to a flooding that had occurred mistakenly some time ago. Thank you for your interest.

Attachments

• IMAG0908.jpg
    IMAG0908.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 292
Status
Not open for further replies.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 3.2%
Back