• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

I broke my tank sale

riche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These items are less then 9 months old, they were on a tank I had in my bedroom and I was trying to get a light to fit the tank and I cracked the tank. So I am selling this stuff to get the things I need for the 150 im setting up

I can provide pictures Paypal fees are inc along with shipping

Sicce Syncra Silent 3.5 $80 shipped

Eshopps pf-800 overflow $40 shipped

eshopps skimmer pk-100 In sump model $100 shipped

24"-36" Marineland reef ready led light Never got the chance to use it its brand new $120 shipped

Also have a mag 12 needs a new impeller $40

I have a mag 24 that needs a new magnet and impeller $60

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could you post a picture of the pf-800?

OP
OP
riche

riche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the sicce pump is sold

I also have a complete aqua clear 110 hob filter with 2 sponges $50

I found my camera so I will post pictures soon

also have 2 digital fluval 200 watt heaters the E series $30 each

d5332

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20141128_112527_resized.jpg

Nice try in selling a Mag 12 pump with the power cord damaged and not disclosing it.

Wont get into it with you, that's what paypal is for but nice try, you must be the sharpest knife in the drawer.

As you can see from the picture I do have the replacement impeller but really nice try.

This is why people should not be sending money as paypal gifts because of class acts like you and I did not of course.

OP
OP
riche

riche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I said the pump worked, just needed a impeller. I used it a week ago and the shift broke. If I felt it was unsafe for use, I would have never offered it for sale.

d5332

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this will be my one and only response to you.

Pretend you are adult for one second.

The pump has a broken electrical power cord at the base of the pump none the less.

Secondly, you shipped it with snapped off screws and impeller cover to the side, stop lying about using it a week ago.

Then end, Paypal case opened.

OP
OP
riche

riche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you think I found out the shaft was broke Einstein? I took the cover off, and I used it to drain a tank and that's when the shaft broke. So please Dont insult me by calling me a liar. I Dont hide behind a keyboard and make accusations. I would have just refunded the money but since you want to insult me, I will fight it with PayPal.

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If there is a dispute you should start a thread in the seller feedback section.

d5332

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nah, most dont read the seller feedback until it is too late but appreciate the suggestion

I posted in the open in the event of future selling. The dispute is with paypal and not a neutral non action taking seller feedback forum, I will lose $12 bucks shipping it back and he will get his pump back, which according to the seller the broken waterproofing protective sheath poses absolutely no danger to anyone. Would hate to see another person buy a pump in similar conditions so recorded in the world wide web in the hopes it helps someone out.

If there is a dispute you should start a thread in the seller feedback section.

racin2438

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just my 2 cents.....but I would NEVER use a item with a damaged cord like this....let alone try and sell it.

This would be in the trash in a heartbeat. ....

There is a reason they come sealed from the manufacturer. ...

OP
OP
riche

riche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For what its worth, I would have gladly issued a refund if the buyer would have just asked, but his first response was to name call and disrespect me, I am not out to "screw" people" over like he claimed. I have refunded the money as of 5 min ago. This issue would have never escalated to this, if the buyer would have just asked and I would have had no issue. From now on I will provide as many pictures as I can before shipping something. Sorry to all that have been involved.

d5332

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Riche, just checked my Paypal account and I do not see a refund.
What I do have is paypal's notification that the case is in my favor and to return this clunk of junk.

if you are being truly genuine, go ahead and issue my $40 refund, heck save me a trip to the post office.

d5332

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As to not ignore your question because it is truly a very important one and like you maybe others would have such a question about their own pumps.

Yes, it is extremely dangerous to use any water pump that has broken protective sheaths, more so submersible pumps. Under no circumstances should anyone ever use any electronic equipment near or in water if the protective sheaths have been compromised.

Best case scenario your livestock will start dying slowly, Best Case Scenerio.
Worst Case Scenerio the pump owner dies a tad bit faster than his aquarium livestock.

Why would you even sell a pump with the wires exposed like that anyways? Isn't that dangerous?

OP
OP
riche

riche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I refunded the money as asked and in your on to me you said you would ship it back. So that the option I choose that was given to me via Paypal. Like I have said before if you would have contacted me directly I would have no issue with giving you a full refund, but when choose to slander me and insult me that option went out the window. So I did exactly what you asked, I refunded the money based on you returning it. Sorry if you Dont like that, but you sir asked for that option not me.

Have a nice weekend

d5332

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh please, Paypal decided and or would have decided in my favor, nice way of spinning it.

I don't mind shipping it back as long as you don't get away with selling garbage.

It will be in the mail Monday morning.

Slander, the truth, stop selling garbage.

d5332

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You did not issue anything. Tracking number being entered now, case closed.
[h=3]Status[/h]After careful review, we have determined that you are eligible for a refund. To qualify for this refund, please ship the items whose claims were granted back to the seller in their original condition and keep your tracking information.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back