• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Moving..turn key, reef system for sale...NORTH aLABAMA

kv69

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Title says it all... I will wait until Monday and I am going to have to part everything out. LOCATED IN FLORENCE ALABAMA
20141205_102041.jpg

The tanks(40 gallon breeder, 80 gallon tall) are plumbed into one sump. 40 gallon is drilled with gl*******s overflow and return, 80 gallon Aqueon/corner overflow

Equipment:
Fuval SP4 pump 1800gph
MP40 and MP10 powerheads
Bubble Magus Curve 5 Skimmer
Dual Media reactor with separate pump.
Avast Marine ATO
50GPD RO/DI

Lighting:
36" 8 bulb T5 with new ATI bulbs
Kessil A360WE Tuna Blue with gooseneck and 90 degree connector
Bluefish Lighting Controller for Kessil

LiveStock:

100 Pounds of premium live rock.
55 pounds of dry rock- never used
Large Scarlet Percula clown
Male Super Platinum Clown
Coral Beauty
Assorment of snails at least 200

SPS, many, a few to name JF flame GB burning candle JF tsunami RR abyssal ASD Earthshatter ORA Roscoe Purple haze monti, 15 pound piece of live rock with massive setsosa and couple other montis, and various other no names.

LPS, JFIncenerator huge frag 10+ eyes, Pumpkin patch 30 + eyes, Alien eye, nice size, Massive frogspawn and two braching metallic hammers, red hillae and others

Zoas and palys: CB Bowser 25+heads, CAO 10+, CAR 2 frags too many to count, ASD Frozen Orbs- huge!, JFPPEv2 many heads, Flamming mohican 3heads, Utter choas 2 frags, ASD Goldmeisters, black hornets, CB emeral fuego, CB red hippos, and others I can't remember.

Plus all my test kits, ESV salt, Kalc, etc. This is completely turn key, I can't take anything with me.

THIS IS WHERE IT GETS COMPLETLY CRAZY!!

$3000 GETS IT ALL!!!!!
THE PALYS AND ZOAS BY THEMSELVES, AT NOT EVEN CLOSE TO RETAIL, ARE WORTH PICKING UP THIS SWEET DEAL!!!!!

I WILL
ENTERTAIN OFFERS FOR THE SALE OF THE COMPLETE SYSTEM ONLY
NO RIDICULOS LOWBALLERS

PM ONLY, THANKS

Last edited:

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you part it out, let us know

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back