• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Getting out of the hobby

Manaz101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I posted this on another forum, but ss the title states, I'm leaving the hobby for some time. I'll be moving soon out of state and all the traveling I've been doing has really taken a toll on my corals and fish. I'm down to 2 Ocelaris (Female orange and white and Male black & white) and 1 Royal Gramma I'd like to sell as well. I moved earlier in 2014 and had to put them in a 10 gallon tank while I finished my 40 Breeder, but now it looks like I'll have to sell everything. I've got various items in storage and at the house I'll be needing to get rid of. Mainly my drilled 40 Breeder, DIY sump, SCA-301 Protein Skimmer, BRS media reactor and RO/DI unit. EVERYTHING must go.

So there are too many items to list and I'm not really looking to ship anything, so if you are local to the Central Florida area please let me know if you are interested, at the moment I'd prefer NOT to deal with shipping anything. I've got tons of stuff, many never used!!! Here is a picture so you get an idea of the tanks and stands. Someone is going to get a really, really, really great deal!

20140108_163735.jpg

OP
OP
Manaz101

Manaz101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the short message, I guess I should have been more specific.

I'm selling everything I own, which is way too much to really go through to be honest, but what I can say is I have 2 "setups".......if you're interested in everything, i'm asking $600 OBO, if not then $300 a piece OBO?

10 Gallon, barebottom, live rock, various zoa's, 10+ head green frogspawn, kenya tree and green ricordia's. 1 orange/white Ocelaris, 1 black/white Ocelaris, 1 royal gramma and 2 blue legged crabs and various asterina starfish. Reef Radiance DM-155e light, Hydor mini intank protein skimmer, 2 koralia 425 pumps connected to hydor wavemaker, BRS RO/DI 75gpd unit with TDS meter and various buckets/containers.

40B is painted black back, 700gph glass-holes overflow with 2 loc-line returns, sicce return pump (think i have 2 different kind), 2 Par38 bulbs with goosenecks, 20L DIY 3 chamber sump, SCA-301 protein skimmer, BRS dual media reactor with MJ1200, 60lbs? of macro rocks and some more stuff I'm sure i'm forgetting.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Manaz101

Manaz101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still have the Rodi unit? If so, got info on it?

Sorry for the delay, yes I still have the RO/DI unit. IT's the BRS 4 Stage Value Plus RO/DI System - 75GPD http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/brs-4-stage-value-plus-ro-di-system-75gpd-1.html
I'd like to sell it locally since it's heavy.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 110 87.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back