• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Emperor Aquatics Fluidized Bed Filter

Aquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling a brand new still in the bubble wrap Emperor Aquatics Fluidized Bed Filter (Model#5001). I purchased this for my store (now closed) and never got around to installing it before we closed. I have a 60 cube now and obviously this would be extreme overkill. This model is rated for 700 gallons and increases the capacity of filtering Total Ammonia Nitrogen(TAN).

In plain English, this means for instance, say you have a 300 gallon system with 300-400 lbs of live rock, and you have let's say 35-40 small (1"-3") and medium (4"-7") sized fish, but want to add more fish or larger fish, this fluidized bed filter will allow you to increase your bioload and keep your fish from perishing due to toxic ammonia and nitrate levels. Here is the link to Emperor Aquatics site for this particular model. Fluidized Bed Biological Filters Located in San Diego, CA 92123. Asking $575.oo shipped. Here are a few pictures. Thanks for looking!!!

Emporer Aquatics COM5001 Fluidized Bed Filter3.jpg
Emporer Aquatics COM5001 Fluidized Bed Filter.jpg
Emporer Aquatics COM5001 Fluidized Bed Filter2.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Aquaculture

Aquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes, it is still available. Kingsofke I will get more pictures of it tomorrow, had a few things come up today and honestly forgot all about getting pictures of it unwrapped.

OP
OP
Aquaculture

Aquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are the pictures without the bubble wrap around it. It does not come with a pump. I was going to use a Reeflo Snapper/Dart Hybrid with the unit, but ended up selling the pump when we moved.

Filter.jpg
Filter2.jpg

Last edited:

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 31 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 16.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.1%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back