• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2- Radion Pro's for Sale

c.poindexter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 Radion Pro's that I am selling with the boxes. I will either sell them separate or a package deal. I purchased them new from Bulk Reef Supply in November 2014. I absolutely love the fixtures and hate to see them go. However with my new tank I would have needed 3 more fixtures and could not justify the price. The price for them are pretty firm considering they are $750 each New and these fixtures are only a few months old. If you would like some pictures of the units PM your cell number and I will send pictures. If you need to have them shipped I am willing to box them up and ship them.

Radion Pro's - $625.00 each or $1200 for the pair

deerhunter06

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 Radion Pro's that I am selling with the boxes. I will either sell them separate or a package deal. I purchased them new from Bulk Reef Supply in November 2014. I absolutely love the fixtures and hate to see them go. However with my new tank I would have needed 3 more fixtures and could not justify the price. The price for them are pretty firm considering they are $750 each New and these fixtures are only a few months old. If you would like some pictures of the units PM your cell number and I will send pictures. If you need to have them shipped I am willing to box them up and ship them.

Radion Pro's - $625.00 each or $1200 for the pair

Where u located

OP
OP
c.poindexter

c.poindexter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 Radion is sold and I still have one left.

cato

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I ask what type of spread you were getting with them? Thanks

OP
OP
c.poindexter

c.poindexter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had 2 of them sitting over a standard 90. I saw a diagram from ecotech that the spread was pretty much a 24" cube.

OP
OP
c.poindexter

c.poindexter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump to the top. I have a hanging kit for the radion that will go with the last one. $600 for a Radion pro G3 with hanging kit. You pay shipping.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 43.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 30 32.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back