• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SWC 160 internal skimmer

el rookie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its all cleaned up and in excellent condition with upgraded needle wheel impeller. The impeller is only 3 months old. 190 shipped+ paypal fees.

GREEF stricken

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure I understand this trend of charging the BUYER PayPal fees...isn't that the POINT of utilizing a service to make selling your item more convenient? Seems like most are HAPPY to pay for the convenience included in your asking price than publicly stating you wish to use PayPal for FREE and just hang the fees on your buyer.

GS

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
el rookie

el rookie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure I understand this trend of charging the BUYER PayPal fees...isn't that the POINT of utilizing a service to make selling your item more convenient? Seems like most are HAPPY to pay for the convenience included in your asking price than publicly stating you wish to use PayPal for FREE and just hang the fees on your buyer.

GS
I can see what you're saying and completely agree. Just realized that was worded wrong. I mean 190 shipped+paypal on me. Thank you for the input.

Odysi

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
where did you get the needle wheel? i have the same skimmer and would like the needle wheel.

427HISS

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can see what you're saying and completely agree. Just realized that was worded wrong. I mean 190 shipped+paypal on me. Thank you for the input.

You're a good man and wish everybody would follow suit !!!

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 8.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 46 34.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 44 32.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 23.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back