• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Everything needs to GO!! Tanks - Sump - Lights - Skimmer - SOCAL - Priced to SELL

OceanMinded

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright everyone. All the rest of my gear is sitting in my garage and im moving real soon so I need to sell it. At this point, im not looking to make any money, but I dont want to throw this stuff away when the time comes to move. Im cutting all of my current prices way down. Im located in Newbury Park California. 91320. I will ship the lights and the small stuff but everything else you will want to pick up.

Current USA Aquapod 24G. I removed the false wall and painted the bottom of the tank black (from the outside). There are no cracks. Maybe a few small scratches from the years of use. There is still a little bit of the silicone on the glass that needs to be removed but shouldnt take much work. Im asking $50

20" 150w Sunpod - Comes with Bulb. It is a little dusty and the fan is a little loud but it works great. - $50

40Gallon Sump/Fuge - All glass. No cracks. Thing is Solid - $40

Next up is this custom LED light I built a few years ago. I dont remember what LEDs I put on it but they are all Cree's. They are mounted on a NanoCustoms Unibody heatsink. It is powered by a DUO1050 and a DUO750 driver. White LEDs and Blue LEDs are on their own driver/channel. I believe there needs to be some re-wiring done. If you adjust the lights too low they will start flashing. Great project to finish. Or, just hook it up and run it. They still work. Acrylic covers included - $50

InTank Media Basket for Aquapod24 - $25

ASM G3 Skimmer w/ Sedra5000 - Brand new lid. Everything works. - $80

I also have a lot of great looking dry rock.

OP
OP
OceanMinded

OceanMinded

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Skimmer and rock was SOLD. Locally. Thanks for the interest everyone.

BUMP. For the remaining items

alindell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice stuff, I would take that 40b if I lived close to you. Too bad I am in Colorado.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 40 34.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 25 21.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.4%
Back